The Date

Edward's P.O.V.

It suddenly occurred me that I had never taken Bella out on a date. I ran through all the ideas of places I could take her, not really deciding on anything. Alice soon came in and told me when I was taking Bella out. After questioning her and getting no answers, I told her of my ideas. She also agreed that I needed a special place for our first place, but she didn't have any ideas either. I honestly didn't know much about Bella, or what she liked to do!

"Alice! Maybe Bella and I could go somewhere she's never been! Like ice skating, or bowling! You know, things she never had a chance to do."

I saw Alice's grin grow wider and a ding ding ding, just went of in my head!

We brainstormed for the rest of the. Afternoon before I came to a conclusion, we were going.....

***
Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up from a good nights sleep and Jasper came in the room.

"Good morning Bella! Oh did I wake you?"

"Not at all Jasper!"

He sighed then continued, "Edward told me that you liked to read, and yesterday at the mall, while you guys were in that summer store I went to a book store and bought this for you." He handed me a small wrapped package and I took it and thanked him.

"No problem Bells! Someday we could go to the store together!"

"I'm looking forward to it!" I assured him. He smiled then left. I looked at the closed door for a second, before turning back to the the neatly wrapped present. I opened it carefully, before taking out a book.

'Wuthering Heights' read the cover. I opened it and started reading and baca me enchanted by the novel.

***

Edward's P.O.V.

I knocked on Bella's door but no one answered. Yes, I knew ths technically wasn't her door but I've been talking to Esme and I think I know where Bella can live now. I knocked again, this time harder but still no answer. I opened the door and saw Bella asleep with a book on her lap.I picked her up from the cold floor and carried her to the bed, then threw a blanket on her.

"Edward," she mumbled. Had she awoken? Her eyes were still shut though...

"Edward," she said again, tossing and turning. Did she know I was here? But she was sleeping!

"Don't leave!" she screamed. She started crying and I helplessly shook her awake. I hugged her to my chest while she kept sobbing, This was the second time this happened!

"Are you okay Bella?"

"You left me," she sobbed, and I immediatly understood. She had dream that I left her! "You said that you didn't care for me anymore then went to Tanya,"

"I'm here, I'm here," I murmered, kissing her forehead. "I love you Bella, not her."

"She nodded, through her tears then wiped them away. I wiped one she had missed.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, sadly.

"You have nothing to be sorry for!" I said sternly.

"Yes sir!" She giggled. I grinned then hugge her but she shot out a burst of laughter. My smile this time, was mischivious.

"You better not," she warned me, knowing what I was about to do. I tickled her. A lot.

***
Half an our later of tickling I stopped and turned all serious. I heard Bella gulp and I cracked a smile.