Warm Bella 12

Edwards POV

I watched in masked horror as the Bonies turned to him. I could read the horror to everyone in the trees. Knowing Jasper couldn't jump back, that would expose the tohers. Desperately, Jasper shot off down the run way, Jumping over the bonies but Unfourtuneately on caught his foot in the air and few him to the ground. 

Jasper didn;t have tome to move beofre It pounced onto his back. I saw red. A low eched from my chest and I began to run towards the Bonie and Jasper, my run natually was Zombie like. BUt I was too slow, the Bonie tore Jasper's head from his shoulder. Accidently thorwing it to the side, right in fornt of Nessie.

Alice screamed and tryed to jump down, only to be held back by Felix and Demitri.Alec used his ability on her. 

I jumped and tackeled to Bonie, RIping it's head off but anthoer joined in, So i kicked it off, grabbing Jasper's headless body and jumped into the run down Pourche, making it look difficult. But more Bonies were clsoing in. Then suddenly the engin kicked on and we shot forwards. I moaded down a couple of bonies, accidenlty hitting the break beofre strarting up again. Setting it in reverse and ran down a couple more bonies, swereving a lot and braking slightly. 

Nessie was gone. She had ran off with Jasper's head with bonies persuing her. WIht a loud screech, when we were out of sight of bonies and my familiy and Volturi I jumped out the car, dragging the body into our plane.

Esme gasped as she saw me. 

"What....happened?"She whispered, talking zombie ish incase we were over heard.

"He...felll. Bonie..." I said,  carring him over to a seat and put the body on, breaking the seats so on was lying flat down. 

"Head?" Esme questioned. 

"Ness" I answered. She nodded, limping out the plane and jumped off the stairs and landing on her feet. Bella walked over and looked to the body before following after Esme.

Bella's POV

I slumped after Esme. More interested about this headless boy and where his head had gone. I knew he couldn't be dead dead, or Edward wouldn't have dragged his body to the plane. Were they going to stick him together again? 

That confused me so i stopped thinking about it. Edward would tell me later. We were back on the run ways and everything seemed to have cleared. My eyes ran over the lingering zombies. I spotted Em standing over Nessie who was holding something in her lap.

I groaned,pointing to Nessie as Esme looked to me. She nodded and slumped towards them I followed a few paces behind her. Nessie looked up at our approach. I saw a head in her lap, eyes closed, honey blond hair but was covered in dirt and mud. But then I spotted a Biro in her hand, doodles drawn on the side of his face. 

I laughted but it came out mroe like a wheeeze. Nessie looking around, hearing me. Esme Held her hands out for the mans head. 

"Gi..ve..." Esme wheezed, giving her a stern look. Nessie shook her head. 

"Gi..ve.." I rasped, mimicking Esme. Again Nessie shook her head. Asperated, Esme pulled something out her pocket. It looked very simular to a brain, but smaller and more mushed up. Emm, It looked good though. Nessie eagerly threw the head to me, which I caught, stumbling backwards a bit in surspirse.

 Esme trew it to the girl before taking the head off me. I dropped my arms instantly. Esme turned and jerked her head towards the direction of the plane.

 BUt a dark shadow of a Bonie came acroos us. I stepped in front of Esme to cover her from view while she stuffed the man's head under her jacket.

 I felt an odd emotion spring up as it towered over me. Was it nervouseness? I hadn't really felt much emotion except for a warm feeling in my chest when I was near Edward. That feeling made me feel more...alive. 

 I felt it's grimny skelatal hand around my throat and lift me up. But before Esme or I could respond, Em lauched herself at the Bonie, It dropped in me in surpisrse beofre lauching a large push into Em who flew back. My eyes widened as I saw her slam straight into a pole that was stuck in the ground. 

Blood spurted from Em as she was speared though her stomach. I cringed, my ahnd going to my mouth. Bonie snarled one mroe time beofre shunttering off. As quickly as I could, I clmabered to my feet and hurried over to Em, almots tripping over somthing in the prosess, Esme too. Em looked to the pole in her stomach, using her hands and feet, she took her  time with going up again.

Though there was a sporting geat big hole going right though her. 

"You...ok..ay" I wheezed, . Peering through her. Nessie somehow made her way to us, even putting a hand though the gaping hole. She made a wheezy sound of laughter. Em looked down, shurgging. Looking aboutabout, Esme handed me the head before renching the pole form the ground, tiping it up so the chunk taken from Em's stomach splattered to the ground.

We all looked at it for a long moment, Though Nessie though Em. I looked to Esme beofre bending down and picked up some of the mess, Esme helping, and stuffed it correctly back into Em. Esme then pulled off a scalf from the floor and tried it sercurly arounf the mess.

 "Bet...terr?" I rasped, looking to Em. She shrugged, poking at the makeshift bangage. I knew Esme would fix a better one at the plane. We had the medical kit there that was unused. I wiped my bloody hands on my shirt and trousers, Esme doing the same, starining it more with blood and grime, not at all looking bothered at it or with it.

 "Home.." Esme said, taking the lead to slumping back to the Plane.