Warm Bella 6

Esme's POV 

Hours passed. I hoped that when they sleeped then we could escape but the night had passed and they didn't sleep. Like they couldn't sleep. The little zombie  girl sitting in the seatless space with a baby's toy. It was a very simple shape game whare you put the shapes through the correct holes. But the girl didn't seemed to know that you put the square in the square hole, not the circle one.

I felt a little more relaxed than before. But I was still weary of them. I knew they were stron, or they wouldn't have been able to drag us here. My throat flet like a match was lit. I could smell the blood that lingered here. As old and mancey as it was, it had the appealing smell to it. The smell of rotten distracted me enough to say focused. I didn't like it here

"Its alright" My eldest said. I nodded, tightening the blanket around me though I wasn't cold and never would be. Bella looked hopeful and concerned I couldn't not take it. Something about her seemed so different then all the other dead people walking around. I could see she was trying to do stuff but she couldn't do much. 

The zombie Identical to me made me edgy. Not for what she was , it was becuase she looked like human me. Of course she died and I was turned, I was in my hundreds, and she didn't look older then her twentys either.

Eventually Bella moved. accidenly dropping the folded up paper, My enchanted eye sight seeing it was a photograph of someone but i couldn't see who. I moved out my seat quckly and picked up up, surpised Edward and the three zombies. She took it form my fingers, holding it tightly.

"Can I see" I nodded to te paper, though too a step back. Bella delberated for a second before holding it out. I streched my arms out and carefully peeled the side back.I felt my face become surpised as I saw the two poeple.

It was Bella of course and Chief Swan. Though younger, probably in her early teens.

I folded it and handed it back to her, She then put it back in her bra for safe keeping. I could tell it was very presiouse to her, even in her state. 

"What are we going to do now? We're trapped in an airport infested with Zonies and skeletons who will try and eat our brains if they smell us" Edward said loudly. I turned to  look at him. They were helping us by hiding our scent. They can't find us. And I don't think our brains will be compatable as they won't break into our skulls.

"Edward" I said out loud, fro the company of the zombies. He nodded half heartedly

"He...here" Bella slumped over to the side and dragged the bag the Zombie woman had brought in to us. 

Edward bent down and oped it up. I felt surprised to see things intact. A moblie phone, an Ipod and speakers, cat with a bobbing head, Chess, A few books then at the bottem were bits of tattered bloody clothes.

I picked up a book, though it was slightly chard but that didn't seem to surprise me. Edward picked up the Ipod and chess, setting the speakers up and pulled the ipod in. Gangnam Style suddenly burst though the speakers.

All zombies jumped. Like they had never heard music before. I slipped into a seat where I could see all. Edward setting up chess though I saw some pieces were long gone so he used bits and pieces of things as the prawns.

Though I watched as Bella stared at Edward. Almost in wonder at him. A spark of interest in her void eyes.  It made me interested. 

Edward was perpared to play himself but before he could move a piece Bella slipped in front of him. Staring blankly at him. Did she want to play? It look like she did. Go on Edward. I encouraged. 

 "Do you want to play?" He asked skepticantly. After a second she nodded. So she was slow on the uptake.

 He moved first. waiting pasiently as she saw what pieces were there. Clumsily she poked one of the prawns forwards. 

 I leant forwards intested as they bother really started to play, taking pieces on each side. So she must remember how to play.

"I'm losing to a zombie" Edwards said quietly, as he took a nother view on the board. Couldn't he read her mind?

He shook his head. Now that was one game he couldn't cheat at. He turned and gave me a look that make me smile.

 "Yes you are" I said. Just as the zombie but Edward into check mate. She looked expectantly to Edward to move. She didn't know. "Bella, you won, game over" I explained. I couldn't help but feel attatched to this girl. At least she had a personality. Not like the other one's we had passes in here.

 It was like she was trying to live like she did.

_______________________________________________

I know, short chapter. Sorry, All further chapters will be slow to update. Sorry for that too. I have lots to do, out of wattpad too. Plz comment n how you think it is so far, and any idea's would be appreicated. Thank you.