Warm Bella 11

Edward's POV

I watched as dawn broke though the clouds, light showing though to the airport. I alomst paniced as the light hit my skin but, due to the mud, dirt and blood, it didn't bounce off my skin, only a very very light shimer appeared. 

Esme had ordered me to stay with Nessie and Em while she and Bella went off in to the airport. Out of both of them, i prefurred Nessie to Em. I didn'tt know why, but Nesslie looked like she was trying much harder then Em. 

Nessie cooded as she saw the light, reaching out as if to touch it. I suddenly occured to me that she had never seen the sun since she died, nor did any other zombie. It had been very cloudy and no sun over the past few weeks. I sighed a groan, something I had picked up from behing here. Nessie dropped her arms and tunred me me. I could see the demand in her lifeless eyes and picked her up. She closed her eyes as the sun heat hit her face, a low groan of a hum rebounded in her chest.

I smiled at her. As dead she was was, it looked like she liked the sun. But as i noticed, my mind reading was getting fainter and faister, with ese it was anyway, the Zombies mind i couldn't hear because they were dead and i cna;t hear the dead. But what ever was happing to Esme, I wouldn;t beable to hear her in a few  days. 

How was that possible? That, I had kept asking myself about. Had we both really joined Team Zombie? 

"E...Ed..waa..rrddd." I turned, surprised to see it was Em Speaking. Now that I noticed it, her voice was just like Esme's. 

"Emm.." This sounded somehting I would say in a gap filler.  Em pasued in her slumbering step, trying to think of a new word. But I saw she gave up and stared into space. i put Nessie down. 

I jumped so hard I fell on my rear. A sudden loud sound clashed into my head. 

Ugh, this place is so filthy, 

Interesting, oh look there's Edward, Just sitting there.

Oh my, I will never get use to this, so horrible. 

Oh Edward!!! Man he looks so ..dead. 

I suddenly gathered all int info i needed. Oh this was not good. They brought the Volturi here?!!! I felt my face twist. How could they? Oh right, possible apololyse of zombies. But i dind;t blame any of my family. My head shot up as i heard feet slumping towards me. It was Esme and Bella. Esme frowned seeing my face. Cocking her head to the side in a silent question.

"Huh?" She groned, pulling me clumbsily to my feet.  As soon as my head was covered i mouthed Volturi. Her eyes widened, clicking it together, She was shocked then nervous. I held up a hand to stop her. 

"If their faking Carlyle, then you've got  a false aligation. You know what that means" I heard Jane said nastily. We both heard that. No, they would kill us and our family.

"Now now Jane. Be nice" I heard Aro said. "But what she says if true then execution will be immediate" He added. My lip curled with hate at that fact.

"E..dd..wa.rrdd.." Bella stumbled forwards, I caught her hand. She was looking at the sun now I smiled again as her beauty. She was beautiful of you looked passed the...dead bit anyway.

But then we were all interueped as Bonies came out into the runways. Not liking the zombies looking at te sun with peacful expressions they stated to shove zombies about, ripping an arm on a man and a ear for another. 

We both stepped away. I groaned. I didn't like the Bonies intteruptding us. Esme gave me a warning shove as a near by Bonie looked to us. It's nostials flared and walked atright up to me, picking me up by the throat before dropping me and shot off somwhere else. I stared up at the sky, Bella's face loomed over mine before she sat on my stomach. 

Esme looked concerned but sat down as well while Nessie suddenly spotted a butterfly and clambered after it, Esme got up and zombie ran after her. making it look very realistic.  The butterfuy suddenly appeared and Landed on Esme's nose. Nessie crashed into her but stayed on her feet.

Carefully, so not to scare the butterfly or make it fly away, Esme guided it to her hand hand held it out to the dead girl. 

Nessie cooed before she snached it and shoved it into her mouth beofre chewing and swallowing. I snorted but started falling into a coughing fit beofre I spat out a clump of dirt with a bit of blood. I didn;t know that was there. Must have been all the dirt in inhaled. Ew.

Esme scoffed, picking up the girl under her arm beofre slumping back over to us. Droping her next to me. I sat up, moving Bella gently so she was sitting next to me. Bella lout out her own sigh of a groan.  I noted that where i had fallen it had left a dent.

Some dead teenagers who were slumping along looked at us now and again. One girl and boy were holding hands but were not really ware of them doing that.

"Master, my gift isn;t working on the little girl" I heard Jane say. I detected she was really put out, 

"Try Edward. If he's faking he'll be in pain." My eyes widened as I saw though Janes eyes as she looked to me.

"Pain" She whispered. I cringed, waitng for agony to break over me and expose us. It never came. I relaxed beofre i grinned. 

"Edward" I heard Alice whisper mornfully. I stopped smiling, confused. They shouldn't be upset that i'm here. They have theot life and i got my own girl to worry about.  I tunred to the trees to where they were, putting on a confused mask. They all stiffened behind the trees, holding their breath. Expecting me to see them. Just to make them sweat a little, I reached up and touhced my temple.

"He's going to find us, blank your minds!" Carlisle hissed, trying hard not to think of anything. Still looking around, I squinted though the trees.I could now  feel their panic as i searched, their wonder of if i was going to alert anyone of their existance. I found myself enjoying that imencley.

Just then Bella Clambered to her feet, dragging Esme up too.

"...B.aaaagg" Bella rasped. Esme, without complaint began to slump away from me to the plane with Bella. I pouted slightly. 

"Jane, do the woman, Edward's joined them but her I'm not sure about" Aro said, Carlisle hissed. I saw though His mind as Jane looked to Esme. 

"Pain" She whispered. But nothing happened. I smiled in satisfaction but like everyone if the trees, i wondered why it didn't work. I stared into space, now bored without Bella. Suddenly i caught somehting in Emmett's mind. He was going to call my phone, which was in my pocket. He stated this ith the tohers beofre he pressed down on the phone. 

It ran a moment later in my pocket. I did my best not to notice beofre extracting it from my pocket and relucantly crushed it, looking mildly annoyed. 

"Ouch. If Edward knew what he was doing..." Emmett trailed off shaking his head. He knew i loved my phone.

I groaned, lying down but then I jerked up, sudden sound of music blaring. I spun on my knees towards it to see a large speaker had appeared. I suddenly got that Felix had thrown it.

"That's got his attention" Jasper mused. The music boomed out Radionactive by ImagineDragon.I limped tp my feet, and began to approach it. I suddenly felt their nervousness in their minds.

"Felix." Alec hissed, punching the vampire. He didn't want me near them out of fear I would turn them into zombies. He gift was some how useless against me too. Thier nervouseness grew the closer i came. They decided not to speak, incase i still had my superhearing. I mentally cheered. this was somehow very entertaining. 

I bent down and picked up the speakers, holding it away due to the loudless beofre i casually dropped it. Feliex groweled, Alect had to containe him form juming onto me. He loved the speaker. To antagonise him further, I stoped hard. The music fizzed off but the CD popped out. I oicked up the CD beofre i slipping it into my pocket.

 !Yeah you walk away!" Felix hissed, glaring at me, deeply wishing he had janes burning gift. I stopped and turned. My eyes flashing over their hiding place. They suddenly panicked atthis, Jane suddenly wanted Felix to fall and get torn up for that, exposing where they were. My familiy were ciringing, readt to bolt. 

I groaned, tunring and slumping away, Nessie slumonig towards me as I Zombie walked towards her. Behind me, Felix was squabbling but then Alec pushed felix, causing him to knock into rosalie who knocked into Jasper who fell from his perch, right in front of two bonies.