Warm Bella 8

Emmetts POV

Zombie!!!!

Seriously. This could not be for real. But the evidence proved me wrong. I cursed out loud at the sight. Everywhere I looked, dead people were walking around. But not only were dead poeple walking, there were huge skeleton like things, too. The same things we all saw dead in our house.

"Oh my.." Carlisle choked, his eyes large as sausers, taking in the view. I looked back to the horror scene of life.

But then I recognised one of the Zombies. I couldn;t helo but feel very shocked at what i saw. Edward looked a mess. And I ment a mess. So much he looked like one. His clothes were torn and bloody, and covered in filth, his skin was eched in mud too, blood dryed to his face. HIs eyes a black with purple shadows inder them making him look like the others too. HIs hair was tangled and mud seemed to be dryed in there.

I instanly notised his walk was sluggish and limped,, his back hunched forward and his eyes were glazed. his arms were limp by his side, swinging with every zombie step he took. He couldn't be a zombie, Could he?

Oh my god! My brother was a Zombie! I felt suddenly panicked by this.

I echaned a look with everone else. but then I noticed he was mutteirng to himself. Had he gone crazy? He then stopped suddenly, staring aimlessly at a piece of debis.

"What has happened to him!" Rosalie gasped, shocked by his behaviour.

"No" Alice gapsed, venomous tears in her eyes. I pulled Rosalie closer to me.

Just then Edward launched a kicked at the metal, sending it far. We all gasped as all the zombies looked to his direction. But I saw nothing in their eyes.

"Guurrrr" Edward groaed loudly to them, as if to say 'what?'. I felt suddenly depressed. Maybe he had joined them. Suddenly a bond Zombie kicked a suitcase right at Edward, making it split at contact. Edward stumbled back. In a matter of seconds other Zombies began to kicked thing untill one hit one of the skeletons things.

It tunred around then tore up the Zombie. My stomach churched. I felt the others shudder. Zombie Edward cringed before slumping away. At least he still had a sense of self-preservation. But then a saw a felmae Zombie Approch him.

"Is that, the chief's daughter?" Jasper asked in a strained voice.

"Yes" Carlisle said, his eyes fixed on Edward with a painted expression.

"Chief's daughter's a zombie?" I questioned but I saw she was in fact one. My eyes picked up nunberouse unjurs on her body and cringed. Not a painless death. I could tell.

Her face was daunt, dark shadowesed and covered in mood and blood. Her dark hair tangled and knotted with clumps of mud. Her eyes locked on Edward. I cringed but felt a protective ness wash through me. My eye narrowed as she reached out to him. But I felt myself blown away when he reahed our for her. HIs face changed as he touhced her. His body shifting slightly.

"Edward!" Carlisle breathed but Edward didn't seem to hear, only slipped his arm around her beofre he tunred his back on us and slumped with her away. I gasped quietly, I knew Carlisle froze as he saw Esme.

It couldn't be Esme. Esme was alway clean and tidy. But this Esme was the exact oppiste. Like Edward she could pass as a zombie, The clothes she wore were exactly like I had last seen her in, though the state of them were another mattter, Diry and mud incrusted with blood, her hair tanlged into nots, not like the sleek striaght and now looked more of the colour of muddy brown than caramal brown, Her eyes were a black with shadows benieth her eyes. This was not the Esme we knew. She was like Edward. A zombie.