Chapter 27

Astardi POV

2 months later

Me and Kendrick are so happy at the moment! I feel like we've just met ! We've loved eachother for so long that the love here will never die! A few weeks ago me and Kendrick had sex again.. And I think I'm pregnant.. I'm gonna tell him now..

I was sitting on the couch crying then Kendrick walked In and sat next to me and put his hand on my back and rubbed it.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I-I-m pregnant" I managed to get out.

"Baby why are you crying! This should be happy!" Kendrick assured me.

"No Kendrick I don't wanna lose this one!"I cried harder.

"Astardi. Cheer up. I have you back and this time I'm not letting you leave! It was rare what happened to Ka'von... I can't promise you but I can sure pray that it doesn't happen again" Kendrick smiled.

"Thank you so much babe! You made me feel so much better!" I said and kissed his cheek. I fell asleep with my head on his chest. I had a weird ass dream.

I was walking through a nursery and there were babies everywhere.!! All of them looked like either me or Kendrick!

I jumped up

"Bad dream?" Kendrick asked running his fingers through my hair.

"It wasn't bad it was just odd" I said.

"Tell me"he smiled.

I told him what happened and his face turned red.

"That's the same dream I had!"he smiled. " honestly I think it's a good think Astardi.."

I nodded "hopefully. I can't risk this babe"

He smiled "wanna order pizza?"

"Can we please!!!" I gasped

He laughed then got his phone out and ordered us some pizza.

45 minutes later.

The pizza was here. I brought it to the kitchen and set it on the table. As I opened the box a tear slipped from my eye. The box read

'Will you marry me or is this too cheesy?" Then there was a ring in it.

I grabbed the ring. It was the same as last time but there was 'forever and always' engraved in it now.

"I will Kendrick! I love you" I smiled as I cried then I kissed his lips so passionately !

We are our pizza in such joy! I love this man with all my life and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!

THE END 😍

***********************************

3 cheers for a happy ending! Lol ! Don't delete this from your library yet... Because I'm probably gonna make a sequel ! SOOO ! Yeaaah!

Thank you all for supporting me and the votes, comments and reads! I didn't think this book would come this far(:

Thank you all again..