chapter 15

I turned around to see Kendrick.

"Hey Astardi." He said

I had a blank look on my face then I saw Mrs. Green again. She winked at me and waved then walked away. I turned around and kissed Kendrick for the first time .

I kissed him slow and passionately. Our tongues fighting for dominance. Then and there is when I realized I got my man back. His hands on my ass and mine around his neck I continued kissing him until I pulled away.

"I missed you so much baby" I said looking deep into his eyes.

"I missed you too." He said and then a tear slipped from his eye. Never have I seen him cry before. He's a thug and thugs don't cry! That really made me realize he loves me.

"Astardi take me back?" He said

I nodded and kissed him again.

"Lets get out of here." I smiled

We grabbed hands and left the party. I wanna spend my life with this man so I'm not gonna let him slip away from me again. He's mine. I'm his. That's final.

I'm probably the happiest woman in the world.

We went to Kendrick's house and fell asleep. In the morning I was so relived waking up in my babies arms.

"Kenddrrriicckk wake up!" I said poking him.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me and kissed my forehead.

"Lets get Ihop" he smiled

"Right after you brush your teeth!" I joked .

"Girrl same to you!" He laughed back.

I checked my phone and I had 74 calls from na'kiya she texted me too

Naaa🚨👏- come get me!! He's creepy! Lml I'm at 892 wood harvest.

"SHIT!" I yelled.

"Bae what's wrong?" Kendrick asked me. I handed him my phone and his mouth dropped.

"That's tyrell address! Call your brother and tell him to get Ty Shawn James and Lamar and to meet at the hot spot na'kiya in trouble. He's gonna know what you mean by the hot spot." Kendrick said.

"Kendrick is she gonna be okay?" I asked

He looked at me for a second. "Baby I don't know honestly, Tyrell see he picks females up from parties and takes them home and rapes them then he uhm ...... Offs them." Kendrick said slowly. "Now Tiffany my sister is gonna bring Mercedes over so watch her ok I gotta go save your girl! Do not text her phone that were coming iight?"

"Awh Kendrick ! Hurry and save her! I Love you so much ! Be careful baby!!! I love you I love you I love you! And okay." I said

"I love you aoooo much Astardi! And I'm gonna be fine" Kendrick said then kissed me strapped up and left

About 15 minutes later there was a knock at the door and I remembered Mercedes so I ran down there anxious to meet Tiffany also!

I opened the door to see a beautiful pregnant woman.

"Mommy!" Mercedes yelled. Tiffany handed her to me.

"So your the pretty lady that has my brother tripping!" She smiled

"Yes ma'am! and girl let me tell you you are truly beautiful!" I said

"Awh thanks so are you hun." She smiled

"Thank you" I said back.

"Your honestly the only female I actually like that my brothers ever been with they're all disgusting and have no self respect but you, your different, a good different." She smiled "well I have to go my kids are at home"

"Okay! Bye! And thank you so much Tiffany! I hope I see you again soon" I smiled then she left.

KENDRICK POV

Tyrell work for me so there's really no danger... I just wanted to propose to Astardi... I'm gonna have Ty tell her I got shot and I'm at the hospital dying then she'll come and when she walks into my hospital room I'll ask her.

Astardi POV

I'm so nervous for Kendrick! Then an hour went by and I got a text from Shawn that made my heart break into a milling pieces

Shawwn- hey.. Kendrick got shot!!!! He's not doing good! Come meet us at liberty hospital!

I grabbed Mercedes and got in the car then we flew down the road to the hospital when I got there all the guys were there looking sad then a doctor came out.

"Moore family." He said

Then we all got up and I ran there

"T- tell us." I stuttered.

"Well Kendrick is out of surgery but he's in a coma and there's no way of telling how long he's gonna be in it. He can have 1 visitor at a time right now" he said

"Can I come see him then?" I asked

The doctor nodded and showed me to his room I went in there and held his hand.

"Hey Kendrick, thank you for saving my friend. I'm so happy we're together again baby. I love You so much. I'm so sorry baby let me know if you can hear me please" I cried.

Then he squeezed my hand and I smiled.

"Okay ma'am it's time to go" the doctor said standing by the door

"Bye baby I'll see you tomorrow I love you." I said and kissed his cheek .

I turned around to leave then I heard Kendrick speak

"Wait baby turn around." He said

I did as told and when I turned around Kendrick was wearing a tux and down on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"Astardi your the one I wanna be with, your smart beautiful and just perfect. I know we're young but I wanna be with you princess. So Astardi Monet Carter will you marry me?" He said

I started crying and I just broke down I hugged him and nodded "yes Kendrick, I'll marry you"

"But nigga when we get home in gonna kill you for making me think you got shot!" I laughed and play hit him.

************************************

YESSS!!! They're back!! Praise The Lord ! I missed them mannn and now they're getting married ! Awww shit! Vote and comment PLEASEE! And guys inbox me and tell me what you think or suggest something you wanna see happen! Hmm! I'm thinking maybe a sex scene in the next chapter! Iight? I Love y'all !