Chapter 20

Astardi POV

"Fucking shit!" I said waking up in a hospital bed. My leg was in excruciating pain and I had this bright ass pink cast on my damn leg!

"Oh your up!" An older woman smiled at me then wrote something on her clip board and walked out

"BABY!" Kendrick said running into my room

"Hey Kendrick" I smiled at him then he kissed me. "Wait why am I here?"

"Babe you really don't remember?" He asked

"No not at all.." I said

"Baby you went back to school and there was a mass shooting and uhm you were one of the victims." He said

"KENDRICK IS MY BABY OK?" I screamed.

"Yes our SON is okay" he said saying son louder then the other words.

"Son? You mean daughter " i said rudely

"No baby the doctors confirmed it baby Ka'von shall be here soon" he said smirking.

"So this means I have to make dinner" I sighed

"No baby imma cook for you every night until your better" Kendrick said

I mean I didn't wanna admit if but I really wanted a son! Like reaaaallly wanted a son! I mean I'm happy either way but he's about to be a mommys boy!

"When the fuck can I leave?" I asked impatiently.

"Imma go ask the nurse" Kendrick said.

A few minutes later he was back with the nurse.

"Ma'am when can I go?" I asked her

"Well your gonna have to be in a wheel chair for a while but you can leave whoever" she said "you just need to sign the release forums."

Damn it ! I don't wanna be needing Kendrick's help with everything! I like being Independent

"Ugh okay ma'am!" Kendrick said as she handed the release forms then he signed them

"I'll be back in a second with your wheel chair" the woman smiled

"Haha you have to use a wheelchair" Kendrick laughed at me

"Nigga shut up! I may be crippled at the moment but I will hurt you" I said okay hitting him

"Okay miss Carter" the woman said wheeling in my chair.

"Thank you ma'am." I smiled at her

I got up and into my chair then Kendrick started laughing.

"Leg me push you ma." Kendrick said

"Nigga hush!" I laughed

He rolled his eyes at me

"Kendrick your cute" I laughed.

KENDRICK POV

I'm so glad to have my baby home! Now all I want is my fucking son! Dayumm!

I feel bad my baby is in a wheelchair but ayee she gotta stay in that shit so her leg heals!

We were in the car jamming to too much by drake

"Don't think about it too much too much" Astardi was singing.

"Get it babe!" I laughed I mean hands down she was good!!

5 MONTHS LATER

Astardi POV

I'm 8 fucking months pregnant I just want Ka'von manne! We have his room done and everything!

"Mommy your fat!" Mercedes said

Kendrick laughed and so did I.

"Babe, we've never been on an actual date for as long as we've been together!" I told Kendrick

"You wanna go to blue ?" Kendrick asked referring to a fancy Italian restaurant.

"Yes ! Lets go tonight at 8!" I smiled at him

It's about 6 so I went into my room to get ready. I curled my hair and put on a white and red dress with black red bottoms and I had on my pearls and a diamond necklace Kendrick gave me. When I walked downstairs Kendrick and Mercedes mouths dropped.

"Astardi you look beautiful!" Kendrick said.

"Thanks baby!" I said kissing him

"Ewwwwiiee" Mercedes said

I bent down and kissed her head "your gonna love kissing boys when your older!"

"I better be the only boy you ever kiss!" Kendrick butted in.

"Oh hush!" I said grabbing his hand.

"Okay Mercedes we'll be home soon okay baby? Be good for Miss. Olivia" Kendrick said referring to the nanny.

We went out to the car and Kendrick opened my door and then got me in and when I was settled he closed the door and jogged over to his side. He had a suit on and he looked good!

"Well you ready?" He smiled

"Yes sir!" I laughed "Kendrick I hope you brought money because I'm not about to get salad"

Kendrick started dying.!

"Reach in my wallet" he said

I did as told and pulled out more cash then I've ever seen in my life .

"Get everything on the menu if you want. I'm set for a while." Kendrick said and winked.

I was kinda wondering why we're going out to such a nice restaurant.. I'm not gonna sweat it though... Maybe he just wants to make me feel special!

We pulled up to the restaurant and Kendrick opened my door again.

"Thank babe." I said and wrapped my hands around his arm

We walked in

"Reservation for Moore" he smiled

"Oh" the hostess shot up. "Right this way sir!"

We followed her to a beautiful table. It had rose pedals and candles with a bottle of wine and sparkling apple juice next to it which I'm assuming is for me because I can't drink.

"You like it" Kendrick said flashing is beautiful smile at me.

"Of course!" I said

Then the waitress brought us out steak and lobster and Kendrick poured me some sparkling apple juice and him some wine.

"Aw Kendrick this is so good" I said eating my food.

"I'm glad you like it! " Kendrick smiled.

"Aren't you excited for Ka'von ?" I asked him.

"Oh yes!! I'm a little nervous though" he said

"Me too!" I said and kissed his cheeks.

"You want dessert?" Kendrick Asked.

"I would love some but if I eat another bite imma pop on the spot!" I laughed.

"Okay, Well Astardi, I love you so much." Kendrick said

"I love you too Kendrick" I smiled

"No baby, Just listen okay? I love you more then words can describe , and I think your just perfect and I'm so glad I met you! Your an amazing mother figure to Mercedes and when we have Ka'von, your gonna make an AMAZING mother! I love you Astardi, and I want you to Marry me" he said and got on one knee and pulled out a gorgeous ring. I've never seen something so beautiful!

************************************

HE PROPOSED!!!! AGHHH! Ok I swear it's not a dream this time! Lmao! But thank you so much to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I really do appreciate it!! I love yoou