Chapter 12

"Come on baby girl, it's time to leave." Justin said smiling.

"Yes! Finally!" I smiled huge.

"You know you have to see a therapist tomorrow and you have to go until she thinks it's ok to stop." He said seriously.

"Uhm no. I'm not seeing a therapist the fuck I look like telling my problems to a random person!" I asked.

"Man shut up! You chAnged Astardi you really did." He said

That hurt. My own blood telling me a changed.! I need my father here soo badly! He'd know what to do!

Me and Justin arrived at our house and I went straight to my room and slammed the door and when I saw everything was the same in there I just broke down and started crying.

I think I'm gonna call my auntie Mickey and see if I can head to Atlanta and live with her and my cousin Ty.

Auntie Mickey- hello!

Me- hey!!!

Auntie Mickey- what's up baby?

Me- well actually I had a really important question to ask you.

Auntie Mickey- ok what's up!

Me- soo uhm I been having some problems down here and I was wondering if I could come stay with you for a little...

Auntie Mickey- baby. Blood is thicker then Water ! I will do anything for you! Im gone book you a flight and you'll be coming down here next week that ok?

Me- yes ma'am! Thank you so so much! I really appreciate it !

Auntie Mickey- no problem baby girl! But I gotta go ! Ty game bouta start!

Me- okay! Have fun I love you!

Auntie Mickey- I love you too.

And that's the end of the conversation..

I walked into the living room to talk to justin and Kendrick was there when I got there I just acted as if I couldn't see him.

"Hey Justin.. Uhm I'm gonna go stay with auntie Mickey until I'm feeling right. I'm leaving in about a week iight?" I said.

"Well if that's what you wanna do!" He said .

I nodded "k" then I walked out. I just need fresh air so I'm gonna go for a walk.

I walked for about 20 minutes then I seem this dumb hoe from school.. Hilary

"Awh look! It's Astardi the girl who tried to off herself." She said in her bitch voice.

"You know who else I am? The bitch who's gonna off you." I said with a smirk then pulled out my gun and shot her right in between the eyes.

I wasn't far from the trap house so I called Asia to come get me and her body so I could burn it.

Asia showed up in less then 2 minutes.

I threw Hillary in the back and we went to the trap house.

"Why you murk ha?" Asia asked as we were driving

"Bitch made a not needed comment" I said dryly "I'm moving to Atlanta in a week"

"Really !" Asia asked

I nodded "once I burn her ass come in my office iight!"

"Yes ma'am" Asia said as we pulled up to the trap

I went into the basement and burned the body then had my goons clean everything up.

Then I went to my office to have a talk with Asia

"What's up passion!" she asked.

"Well as you know, I'm moving. Soo I'd like to leave you in charge of the FNGM of Harlem and imma rock it in Atlanta your street name is Diamond. That ok?" I said

"Yes! Thank you so much boss! You can trust me!!!" She smiled

"I know I can." I said shaking her hand then leaving.

When I got in my Benz I checked my phone and a blocked number called me 7 times.

I didn't think of it then I turned on the radio and was jamming to my hood by young jeezy and then my phone started ringing.

Me- hello?

???- hi Astardi.

************************************

So who you thinks on the phone?

Astardi moving to Atlanta!

Vote & comment pleeasseeeee!

And don't you guys miss Kendrick ! Damn! I'm sorry!!! 😔