Chapter 5.

"Baby, I'm so sorry! I know damn well I over reacted. Please Astardi, be mine?" Kendrick asked me.

"I forgive you Kendrick ' and yes I will be yours ! I love you so much!" I said

I started crying then he came and hugged me.

"I was an idiot to leave you Astardi! I'm so happy your my girl!" He said.

Then I woke up.

I started crying again! Kendrick is mine & I need to get him back! I think I'm gonna write him a letter. Well here goes nothing!

Kendrick,

Hey, I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to... But we have to talk. You know good & well I love to boy! And I was gonna give it up to you! I know I messed up BIG TIME!!! But I need you back. You got me tripping over here Kendrick! Please! Babe. I wanna be with you so badly! I know I'm sounding thirsty a'f! But i am soo sorry! You were the best thing that has ever happened to me. I truly am sorry for not telling you I was passion. But we need to talk in person because I know this is lame to put it in a letter but I was scared to talk to you. I love you Kendrick.

Love

Astardi

I read that letter over and over again then I sealed the envelope and put it in his mail box and dipped !

I went home immediately and cried & cried even harder! I can't take this anymore ! I gotta call kenya and have her come over so she can fire up with me! Like we need to be on cloud 9!

Me- hey bissh! You wanna come over and get on cloud 9 with me?

Miss Kenya💞- sorry babe! I'm with JJ

Kenya's boyfriend..

Me/ awh iight, it's coo' I love you!

Miss Kenya💞- okaiee boo' I love you too!

Man whatever! I suppose I'm getting high alone.. I don't even care at this point! I rolled myself a fat ass blunt! & lit this shit! LAWWWD! I needed this.... BAD! I watched sad love movies all alone all night ' & I regret it because I am an emotional wreck! Like this is BAAHD! I just cried myself to sleep! When I woke up my room smelled of weed and there were tissues everywhere! I went outside to get some fresh air and there was a letter in the mail box.

ITS FROM KENDRICK!!!!!

I grabbed it and ran inside!

I ripped it open. It said

Dear Astardi,

Baby girl, I am honestly so sorry for dipping on you! I should of stuck with you through this I know we can work through it! I just don't want you getting hurt, like physically from the game not from me I would NEVER hurt you. You don't understand how dangerous the game is. And I don't think I could live if sum happened to you. And honestly Astardi, I want you to be my girl! I really do. Real soon baby. I promise ! I love you so much. Please lets make this work between us! I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, I'm talking long term boo! Your for real, so beautiful and just AMAZING!

I love you!

Kendrick 😍💞😘

Omfg ! He said he loves me!! Eeek!

He seriously needs to come over so we can talk!

I took a shower brushed me teeth & all that. Then I got dressed. & put on makeup and cleaned my room now I have to invite Kendrick over so we can talk.

Me/ hey, do you wanna come over so we can work this shit out?

Thug of mine😍😏💯- yes ma'am! I'm on my way beautiful!

10 minutes later Kendrick showed up looking good! He got a few tattoos and a fresh cut!

He walked in and I hugged him soo tight! I never wanted to let go!

"Bae chill! I can't breathe!" He laughed.

"Oh my bad!" I said embarrassed.

"Astardi, I have to show you the new tattoo I got!" He said

"Okay" I smiled.

He took his shirt off and showed me

He got my name tatted across his chest!! OMG!

"Ohmygosh! That's so sweet of you' I wanna get yours'" I told him!

"You sure ?" He asked

"Yeah! " I said

"Okay well, my brother has a shop, I can take you there ?" He asked

"Okay!" I said

Then we walked out the door hand in hand. I got my man back!!!!

************************************

Y'all some lucky ass mf! Lml this the 3rd time I done updated today! Just know you loved! Soo Astardi and Kendrick are back bitches!! Oh nd my birthdays on the 27th SOOO I think next Friday gone be Astardi's birthday maybee (; soo yeah! GIMME FEEDBACK PLEAASSE ! I wanna know how I'm doing! So idk! Lml' love y'all thanks for reading! I appreciate it a lot!