California twins, Butler/maid of America - pt 1

"So California huh?" the America smiled at the papers. "My country is getting so big now, can't wait to meet them." as his carriage came to a halt he quickly climbed out. Standing in front of a small home on a prairie stood two figures. Both with brown hair and hazel eyes. Smiling he opened his mouth to speak but was quickly shut down by the female teen.

"I don't like him." She stated while crossing her arms, emotionless gaze on the blond. She was a shade lighter compared to the boy.

"Mexico said to make a good impression." Her brother whispered urgently, he was a tanned sun kissed tone.

"Uh." America smiled still. "California?"

"Yeah?" They both questioned in unison.

"Both?" He looked from one twin to the next. "Twins?"

"I represent the North." The female rolled her eyes like it were obvious.

"I'm the South." The male said. "The state is pretty big, y'know?"

"Well I'm glad to welcome you to The United States of America." America smiled. "Please, come along. I'll be residing here in the state to watch it's development. I'd like for you both to live with me and-."

"So to be your servants?" North questioned. "I really don't like him Angel..." she murmured.

"Shh, okay America. We'll go with you." South stated, looking up at America. "I have one request though."

"Yeah?" America questioned.

"Respect our ties to Mexico." He said. California and a few of the other prior Mexican states still have close ties to her."

"I'll try." America hesitantly agreed.

North looked to South and took his hand, with a nod they followed America to the carriage and had the door closed behind them. They were taken to a large estate and told to wear a maid and butler outfit and upkeep the property in America's absence.

Meanwhile in Mexico:

"So you're telling me they found a ton of gold in California?" Mexico question from her desk, resting her chin on her hands.

"Yes, they're calling it the Gold Rush." Her messenger told her.

With that she let her head hit the desk and let out a loud sigh. "Shit."