Iceland's Maid

Once everything was clean and had even some mail and documents sorted you carried it to him, maid dress bouncing about with your up beat steps.

He was sitting silently on the sofa, Puffin on his head.

"Sir Iceland, I've got letters from Russia, Denmark, and from Norway. He seems to have written 'To little brother' on the envelope." He quickly turned to you, taking the letter and ripping it in half with a expression of being appalled. Then with a huff he looked to you.

"I can read the other letters later _____, come sit with me. I need help coming up with tourist attractions."

Smiling, you took the seat. Together you ate licorice and discussed.

"Maybe we should go have a look at Seljalandsfoss ourselves, or Goðafoss." He suggested, violet eyes seeming thoughtful.

"Goðafoss is quite beautiful."

He gave you a nod, agreeing with your opinion. Soon after he took you to Goðafoss where you both enjoyed the waterfalls beauty.

Iceland held your hand, claiming he didn't want you to fall off the ledge. Tourists mistook you for a couple, but he didn't deny it and instead continued talking with you about how dumb Norway with a good amount of cold enthusiasm. Blushing when you managed a giggle.