New York, the Maid of England

This New York belongs to MadnessHetalia, and I made this for her because she's a bamf friend and I lover her oc NY.

"I don't drink coffee." The brown haired woman mocked. "I take tea my dear."

She stood on a latter in the library, skimming the titles. "Really what does he expect from me! Damn E-."

"New York?" A voice questioned.

She looked quickly, dropping the items in her hands. "S-sir England!"

"Careful love." He blinked, picking up books. "I was looking for you, should have looked here first I suppose. You do love reading."

New York quickly climbed down. "I'm sorry sir, I was just putting them back."

"Oh, I know." He scratched his cheek shyly. "Just... got a bit lonesome, my office was quite silent without you in there cleaning."

"It's amazes me that your office can get that messy." She sighed. "I'm starting to think you do it on purpose."

"Don't be preposterous!" England laughed nervously. "N-now, come along. I dropped a book shelf."

"Book shelf?" She boomed, grabbing his wrist and marching down a hall. "How can you be so clumsy sir?"

He blushed, listening to her rant as they fixed his mess.

But to avoid suspicion he'd throw in a few fighting words, she'd retaliate with ease.

Sometimes in italian, just to throw him off.