Texas, the Maid of Mexico

Texas belongs to Kbear202

I hurried to my boss's office, entering calmly.

Yet still didn't knock like he demanded.

He frowned, looking away from his snack.

Mexico, I hated this man.

"I heard what you did to my people." I marched up to his desk.

"Which thing?" He rolled his brown eyes.

"Tu me fais chier!" I snapped.

Mexico stood with anger. "Know your place mucama."

Within a second my fist smashed against his cheek.

He stumbled backward.

Throwing my black apron at him I smirked.

"See you on the battle field 'boss'"

Taking my leave, I could feel his deadly gaze at my declaration of independence.

~

A/N:

The Mexico in this in not my Mexico. Because really my Mexico would be to drunk and only piss Texas off more.

Also!

Texas is the Lone Star State for those that don't know, and honestly that's a pretty BAMF title for this pretty state. I hope that I got the history reference correctly because after the declaration of independence Texas went to war with Mexico and won. Being in a way a mini country for about 10 years before being annexed into the United States (Whoop Alfred). Which started a fit to errupt from Mexico, launching the Mexican -American war.

Hetalia Maids/Butlers - Drabble Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें