Chapter 1

(Quick a/n: So I'm going back and editing this fic after it being done for like 2 1/2 years so I think it's about time I do this.lol. I am so sorry for the shit writer I was when I started. Stick with me on this editing journey. It's bound to be a doozy.lol)

So the day started out pretty normal I guess I woke up, showered, got dressed, and did a little makeup...the normal routine other than being in a new house and a new town. I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and left for school. I live like 10 minutes from the school so I just walk there I have no clue who anyone is so i'm kinda on edge about school somewhere new and it's my senoir year so yeah..anyway as i'm walking up to the school I notice my shoe is untied... great I know.  I bend down to tie it and as i'm down a boy trips over me knocking my glasses off and my bag off my shoulder. "Great there went my glasses, first day and they are gonna get broke." I say out loud then the boy that tripped over me spoke up but had a scared tone of voice and was very apologetic. "U-uh umm I-I'm sorry." he stemmered and got up. All I could see was his fuzzy outline come closer and bend down to me handing me my glasses, I could kinda tell he had straight brown hair and that he also had glasses. "No don't be sorry it's okay I was the dumb one that bent down on a crowded sidewalk" I say with a slight giggle. He chuckles back and I then take my glasses from his hand and put them on. Once I did I looked up to see that the boy had the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen. My gaze cut short when he looked around me panicked and grabbed his book bag that had hit the ground when he triped over me, quickly grabbing it he went to run off. As he started running off I asked him his name I couldn't let him get away without knowing his name. "Hey wait! What's your name?" I call out. "Marcel!" he says back with a small grin but turns right back around running full speed. I picked up my stuff only to get it knocked right back to the ground when I get hit in the shoulder by some guy and his friend who were also running. "Gosh watch it!" I spat. One of the guys turned around and glared at me rudely then turned back around to run when I heard him shout something. "Marcceel!" "Might as well stop we're faster than you!" he yelled tauntingly. I could't help but feel bad for the boy that I had triped he could've been farther in his get away if it wasn't for me. Then I looked back down to my stuff that was all over the sidewalk and if it isn't my luck the bell goes off. "Great i'm gonna be late on my first day!" I say a bit angered. Then a figure comes up next to me."Hi! I'll help you." his voice says...and his voice was the most adorable Irish accent I think I'd ever heard. "Oh umm thanks but you don't have to help me you'll be late too." "It's okay love I don't mind."he replies. After we pick everything up I glance up at him. He has dirty-blonde hair and gourgous blue eyes you could get lost in and just an all around sweet manner about him. "I'm Niall by the way." "Um hi! M-my names Emmilia." "Nice to meet you Emmilia." he says taking my hand and kissing the top of it making me blush and look down. "Nice to meet you too." I say shyly making him grin. "So what's your first class?" "Uhh Biology." I say looking at my paper with my class list on it. "Oh cool me too! Room 221B?" he askes looking at me, "Yeah that's the one." I say back with a grin, "Cool we can walk to class together."He says back grinning.

So when we arive at class we're like 5 minutes late so it's not too bad, but I didn't really get in trouble because it was my fisrt day and all. Niall got told that he should know better though. But after that Mr. Sanders told the class to find a partner Niall and I were gonna partner up because he's the only person I know but before I could an arm went around my shoulder. I looked up to see a boy with curly brown hair, emrald green eyes, and the cutest dimples look down at me. "Hey there i'm Harry." he says with a smirk. "Hello i'm Emmilia." I say back returning a grin.

I notice Niall looking a bit bored so I look to see who his partner is and it's Marcel! Harry leans down to my ear, "Ha Niall got paired with my cousin." "Marcel is your cousin?" "Yeah you can't tell that we're related we almost look like twins." He chuckles. It's true they did look alot alike. "Yeah I can tell now that I think about it." We take our seats at our desk. "So when'd you meet Niall?" "This morning, Marcel triped over me then I got hit in the shoulder by some guy and my stuff went everywhere. Niall helped me pick it all up." I tell him while I get my notebook out of my bag. "Ah cool.So you're new here right?" "Yeah I am." "Well now you have another friend on your first day" he says with a wink making me slightly blush. "Hand me your phone." he says. "What? why?" "Because i'm gonna find where you live and kill you." he says sarcastically, "Just hand me your phone i'm gonna put my number in it." I giggle slighty and hand him my phone. "Okay here ya go." "Finally!" he jokingly says back taking my phone. "Oh and one more thing." Harry says and starts to hand me my phone, "Niall catch!" He then whisper shouts and throws my phone at Niall. "Harry! what the heck don't break my phone!" "Pshh I won't mess up your phone. Have a bit more confidence in me Emi." I've known Harry for like 10 minutes and he's already nicknamed me. "Emi?" "Yeah it's cute. Don't get me wrong Emmilia is a beautiful name and I like it a lot but I felt like calling you Emi it's cute sounding like you so it suits you." He says and I look up at him, "And I'm not saying you're not beautiful, because you are. You're really beautiful." He adds making me blush and look down biting my lip out of nervousness. "Hey Harry catch!" I hear Niall say. "Oh and I got Marcel to put his number in after I did mine." Niall says to me. "Ha okay thanks I guess." "No prob love."he says back. Marcel is just sitting there shyly trying not to look at me. "And thanks Marcel." "What for?" he asks. "For your number also who knows when i'll need one of yall." "Ha you're welcome I guess I don't know what you could possibly need me for." he says back. "Come on Mars don't act like that." Harry says to him. "A pretty girl just thanked you. Be nice." Niall adds making Marcel look down shyly and smile that making me smile too.