.TEN

Kira P.o.v

Right after me and murder got off the phone i got a knock on the door that made me jump ... I knew that it was the cops, but still just the thought that someone had came into my home and killed dude mad me scared...

I let them in and showed them the body explaining the whole story to them ,of corse they didnt believe me at first so i had to show them the note...

Police: Mam do you expect us to believe that your ex best friend who was sleeping with your fiance came into your house and killed her current boyfriend who with you were currently sleeping with ?

Me:yes that exactly what im saying this bitch is fucking crazy. . . yall dont understand

Police :she aint the only one

Me:excuse me . . . yo im not crazy this is some serious shit do you not see this dead body in the other room!

Police : yes we know mam ill caall the coorner to come over and get the body. . .. what did you say this ex best frieind of your name is

Me:GIANNA KNIGHT

Police:Mam what doy uo think her movite is for doing all of this

ME: how am i suppose to know the bitch is crazy

(he said okay and walked away)

30 minutes later

The coroner came and the detectives took mad pictures of the body then took the body . . . Shit made me want to throw up like how can you just roll up on the scene and be ready to look at a dead body and be touching it and fliping ti over like ew .but i gues someone has to do it .

The orginal police officer comes over to me and says mam do you know anything about GiANNA KNIGHT being in a coma ?

Me:What ! How is she in a coma thinking in my head because i had just talked to murder about this and he said he was with her at that moment . . . . Enless Naw murder wouldnt do this to me ! Damn this girl is good she is a skeemer for real.

When did she get in a coma sir if you dont mind me asking

?

Police:Well were really not suppose to give out that kind of information but since sh is the key person in our case. . . They just found her not to long ago maybe about and hour or two badly beaten by the side of the road not breathing . . a good samaritan loader her in his car and took her to the hospital . . . SHe was Stablize but then fell into a como and we cant talk to her until she pulls through. . .do you have video cameras in your condo ?

Me: wow thats crazy i hope shes okay and yes i do

police :well we will keep you posted and were going to have to contact your landlord so we can see if we caught her on video . . . That will be evidence enough

1Hour Later

Everyone was out of my house but my house still didnt feel like a home . . . it wasnt the same before i use to use my condo to get away from terrance . . . It was My way of Being set free SOmethingthat i own of my own . . . Now it just brought me memories of ALonzo Being Killed . .

Alonzo was a good guy i mean he had fucked up ways but everybody do . . We could have had something special. . . But it clearly wasnt meant to be. .

I Start to clean all the blood on the walls off ,Then i Changed THe Sheets , And began watching the tv . . . .I Scimed throw the channels as usual wasnt shit on but played out shows and reruns , i decided to watch the news just to see if alonzos death made its way to the tv yet . . ..