.FOUr

Kira P.o.v

I Found me A nice ass 3 bedroom 2 1/2 master bathroom condo...With Big ass beign and yellow living room .... wooden cabnits and counter top kitchen im not big on cookin so it dont matter how big that was .. my room was huge and furnish ! For only $$4000 to move in and $1700 a month i paid for three months in advance so i would be able to move in today...

I Was happy as Hell Since All My Shit Was Already Packed All I Had To Do was Go Get My Stuff And Do It Slick Because I Didnt Have Shit To Say To Terrance And Was So Happy That He Ass Was Gone When I Got Up This morning. .

I Dont To See Him , I Dont Want him breathing next to me , Nothing All I Want To Do Is Stab the fuck outta him....

Walking to The Car I Heard My Phone Go off When i got To My Car I Sat DownAnd Saw That it Was From Gia.. This Hoe Got Some Nerve I thought hitting Me Up Talking About Meet Her At a Park So We Can Talk ..Bitch What The Fuck Can We Possibly Talk About You been Fucking My Man For Two years At That He Been Paying For All Yo Shit And You Walking Around Her Being Grimmy Af Acting Like WE FRiends CAlling A bitch EVery DAy Im Telling You All The Fucked Up shit He Did To Me And You Probably Sitting Down Every Night haha Heing About All The Shit I Been Telling You With This Nigga .... THen You Got The Nerve To Be Sending Him pictures Of Me Boy I Swear If Ever See This hoe All Hell Gon break Lose...

Ha Texting Me Just kille My Whole Vibe I Had To CAll And Vent To My Girl Redd And Put HEr Up On T With THis Whole Situation I Know REdd HAd been WAiting TO Whoop Gia Ass Soo I Aint Give A Damn how It CAMe Out..

I Got on THe Phone And When She Answered I SAid Bitchhhhhh ! Let Me Tell You What Happend Last Night After I Dropped You off And Went home to That No Good Ass Nigga Terrance.

Girl What Happended Redd Replied I Told Her The WHole Story About WHat Went Down aNd There WAs A Long Ass Pause..

I Had A Feeling REdd Was More Mad About the Situtation Than Me Yo.. THen She SAid Are You FReaking Kiddin Me..

Keyana Aka REdd P.o.v

When My Girl Kira Called Me This Morning early Af Waking Me Up Im thinking Something So DAmn FAtual Happend ..

But When She Went to Telling Me that She Walked In The House ANd terrance Was Drunk aNd Had SHitted On Him Self I Could Not Help but To Laugh that Is hella nasty... Then She Continued to say That Gi Had Sent him A picture of Her With Murder and all This ANd Im Like Okay so We In high school Again And Im Like Wait Why the hell this hoe got terrence number from jump..

Then she told me gia and terreance been fucking around for two years. I WAs like oh hell naw this bitch be all in yo face .. ugh that is exactly why i dont fuck with gia she is just so dirty bra..

She been a footdrager since the first day i met her and she dont got no emotions or feeelings when it come to nobody ..

I wanted to tell kira so bad like bitch see thats why i told you she wasnt shit but na you wanna befriend the hoe..but i kept it to myself because i know my firend was hurting i cant even remember when terrance and her got together All i know is they been together longer then i knew her and that nigga always been just as grimmy as gianna..

i aint even surprised gia gon get hers one day because god dont like ugly and even though that hoe aint that ugly on the outside on the inside she look just like cely from the color purple ..

Dont no man wanna wife no hoe and dont no female want to be friends with a grimmy ass bitch like her.. I feel so bad for kira dawg because niggas dont understand when they have something good..

But its straight my friend will bounce back from this its just a minor set back to a major come back...

I asked her What is she gonna do is she gon stay with terrance or what because i know my girl not working