.SEvEn

KIRA P.O.V

Im glad me and gia settled ouf differences and put the petty yet serious shit to the side ....

She look like she really done changed her damn life its crazy how one fucked up situation with one person can open your mind to changing shit about yourself...

If someone would have bet me my life that Gia of all people would be in a commited relationship a year ago ...i would be dead right.. i cant lie im proud of her but ny eyes still wide open ......

Walking out of her Crib to my Car i saw Alonzo Sexy Self Following me i said to myself please god dont let gia see dis and fuck up that whole conversation we just had....

Why Are You following me fool ?

Because I see someone / something i like ! and dont be callin me no damn fool..

Whatever Gia in the house waiting on you so stop harassing me and talk to yo girl....

What if i Said You were my new girl ?

I would say your delusional and the nutt house aint to far away from here if you want me to drop yo crazy ass off...

He slipped me a piece of paper and said Aite ma and Walked away and back into the house...

I got in My Car Opened The Paper And It Was His Number Of Course I Put it In My Bra And Texted Keyanns That Im Gonna Be 20 mins Late .....and datt i had some t(News and or gossip) to tell her...

She said k see you when you get here....

I speed off to my house ,because it takes me 15 minutes just to get to my house..and I know keyana was not gon sit there all day waiting on me. busted through the door not even noticing the smell of sex and fish hit my nose ...... I Ran Up sat and grabbed my bath suit and sandals from out of my closet put it on ,, with some accessories if course...

changed my bag and grabed some sun glasses to match....

Then i Heard a loud moan !

uhhhhhh Yesss

I looked over to see if i flick on the tv or something by accident ....I was Off so i thought maybe im losing my mind thenn i heardddd it again

Yessss uhhhh ..

I got up like i was swat with all my stuff in my hand...

Walked to the hallway where i saw one of the guest bedroom doors open ....

As im getting Cliser The Moaning is Getting Loud And A Tear Started Dropping down my face ....How could Terrance be fucking another girl in our house and where engaged ......i mean i know we havent had sex in the longest but Still damn ....

..Then I but my Hand Over My Mouth because the smell was unbareable ...

U Kicked The Door Opened And Terrance Jumped Up So Fast ..This Nigga we having a threesome with two bitches in our fucking crib........

I Walk in the girl he fucking eat out another girl....

im like OMG ! Terrance Wtf is going on !!!!!!
He Looked like he saw a ghost..

why is this happening to me i thought .. i ran down stairs and out the front door to my car and sped off i dont shit to do with nigga...

Here i am being faithful to someone who still cheating ughhhhhhhh !

TERRANCE P.O.V