.ThREe

Sit In My Car For Maybe Ten Miutes Before Getting Out..Just THinking About Anything And Everything I Was Back To THe REality Of My Life..

I Got Out Pulled Down My Dress and WAlked To the Front Door , Opened it To See it Was Dark Af On The inside And It Smellled Sooooo bad Like Something Died Or WAs ROtten I Had To Put My Hand over my Mouth And I Fliped The Light Switch Next To The Door To See..

Nobody Other Then Terrence Sitting On The Sofa He Had One Empty Patron bottle And Another Half Empty One in His hand... I SAid Why The Fuck Are You Sitting here in The Dark You Scared The Shit out of me terrence And What The Hell is DAt Damn Smell ?!!!

Then I Heard A Loud Slurry.. 

WHere The Fuck have you been All Night...It Made Me Jump A Little and was looking him dead In The Eye...

I Said I Was Out With Redd And Gia At K.o.d Why Does It Matter?? Do I Question You About Where The Hell You Be At Every Other Night All Night Long.

Do I Ask You Where The Money Out The Account DisAppears Too??

He Looked At Me In Shock And Got Up Walk Wobbly And I Found Out Where The Smell Was Coming From This Nastyy Was Fool Done Sat Here And Got Dunk And Shiitted All Over Him Self..

And All Over My Fucking Couch..

He Asked Me Did I Fuck Him ..I Was Confused As hell..I Asked Fuck Who?

That Only Made Him Angrier He Screamed Bitch Dont Act Dumb The Nigga You Were With All Night And Through Me His Phone With The Picture On It.....

Instantly I Could See He Regreted Doing That...

I Could Feel My Heart Drop And Tears About To Explode Out My Face Like A Active Volcano...

I Told Him No I Didnt Gave Aex With Him He Was just A Guy I Met At the club tonight..

He Was on shock and Smiled

Thinking it Was Something more..I guess now you know how it feels to situp all night and wait for me to come home..i yelled throwing him his phone back.

It Slide Down the Floor Wouldnt Be Surprised If that shit Broke...

I Looked At Him And Asked Now Explain This To Me Why In The Fuck Fo You Have Giannas Number In Your Phone ...Huh?????

Instantly His Demeanor Changed and He Became Sweet Talking About Baby Its Not Like That..

I Imediatly thought to myself It Had To Be Something But How Could Gia Do This To Me Of All People....Why Would She Be Taking Pictures Of Me Trying To Fuck Up My Relationship..

Just To Test Terrance I Asked How Long ????

Tears Flew Down My Face When He Said Two Years.... I Yelled Two Years Terrance You Been Fuckin Dis Hoe For Two Years .

He got On His Knees And Grabbed On My Legs And Said Yes Baby But I Love You Dont Leave Me She Blackmailed Me And I Have Been Paying Her Off For Her Not To Tell Yoou It Was Suppose To Be Like This...Or Have Lasted That Long...

I Didnt Even Want Him Touchin Me Not Only Because He Had Shit all Over Himself And He Was Stank ...

But Because I Couldnt Believe What I Was hearing here I Was Completely Faithful To This Man And Giving Him My All ... My Heart My Soul My Virginity ... Playing Housewife With No Ring ! Abd He Was Out Here Fuckinh My Best Friend And Paying Thiss Hoe For Sex At That....

Then Coming Home To Me And Having Sex With Me When I Know Damn Well Gia Dont Always Have Protective Sex ....I Swallowed Back In disgust..

I Knew At That Moment This man Wasnt Shit ...