.FiVe

A Week Later I Shot Terrance A Text Saying That We Need To Talk...I Couldnt do It To Soon I Aint Want This Fool Thinking Shit Was Sweet ....

And if We Gone Get Back Together Its Not Gon Come Cheap Nor Easy...Until He Could Prove To Me That He Was Different And Gone Be Faithful I Will be Staying At My Condo..

That Should Make Things Easier sexually..

i thought about terrance all the time some nights i sat up crying all night i just wanted to be in his arm but i had to remember he wasnt the man i fell for he was a CHEATER ! and a LIAR !!!!

Sometimes i even thought about murder he would text me every other day to see if i needed anything and if i was okay but i wouldnt even respond

Terrance P.O.V.

I Cant Even say i wasnt hurt after Kira Left Me I Mean I Think Of Love Her Could Be Wrong Though...

Since She Cleared From My Crib With That Loud Ass Mouth And All The Bitchin And Complaining Do Life Been Great...House A Little Dirty But One Of My Hoes Will Clean Dat Right On Up.....

Maybe My Ass Been In A Relationship Too Long ..Because As Soon As Kira And I Split Man New Booty Was Everywhere And I Been Knocking Off Anything...

I Cant Even Front I Was Still Hitting Gia Boutit Ass Too And I Aint Even Paying Ha Shit..

I Would Never Wife Gia But She A Freak and Ha Shit is bussin....

I Asked Ha About the fuck shit she Did Wit Kira And She Brushed It Off...So did i shit kira left a nigga high and dry didnt even tell me where she stayed she prolly out fuckin and all. so why would i sit up in ds house and dwendle on they past psssst ...Not this sexy chocolate nigga...Its Too Many Hoes To Worry About One Even If I Was Gone Marry The chick!

I Know Its Only Been Four Days But a Nigga Is In Heaven ....

I Met A Badd Ass Jamaican Girl At The Movies When I Was Out Gia Last Night...You Know I Had To Snatch The Number...Shit I Dont Like Gia sex is sex..Hopefully she know that..I really dont even know why i took the bitch to the movies .... So When I Got The number I told the girl gia was my sister and gia ass sized da girl up i wanted to slap the shit outta her...

I Walked her to the car and can you believe this girl was talking about

now im yo sister to dez hoes but i wasnt yo sister when you was creepin over for the past two years for some this point to ha parts...

my whole face scrunched up i couldnt believe da shit i was hearing

I started to Say Bitch But I Changed It Hoe what fuck You Mean To Dez Hoes .. You are theses hoes do you not remember me and you WAS never in a damn relationship ...you was the trifflin bitch who was sneekin behind yo best friend back to sleep with her nigga..smiling in her face and creepin on the side..remember who approached who i wasnt after you girl .....you just a piece of pussy and always remember datt ... be happy 40% of the time a nigga was breakin bread with your boutit ass....

I looked over and saw a tear dropping off her face.

why the fuck you sitting up here crying and catchin feelings you knew what dis was from jump ...What you though by Kira leaving i was gone wife you all the niggas that done went up in ya ...chile please