Chapter 13: Forgive & Forget?

Harry xx Pov

I woke up feeling a slight pain in my arms and legs I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I’m strapped in a chair a little lamp giving me ... not enough light.

I look around, I don’t panic ... i need to think fast for an escape rather than panic

“Well look who’s awake” A girl’s voice said behind me ... she sounds familiar though

“What am I doing here? Who are you?” I asked her

She flicks a switch opening the lights i can see her face now

She has curly hair brown eyes ... she’s very pretty ... but not my type ... wait i know her

“You really don’t remember me? Haha wow Marcel you really need to stop acting”

“I am not Marcel ... I am Harry Edward Styles ... unfortunately you don’t really know anything about me ... because you still think I’m Marcel, who are you anyways”

She glares at me “What the actual f*ck are you saying!? Who are you?”

“I told you I’m Harry Styles ... once was Marcel ... but i have a mental problem ...Marcel is just a figment of my imagination ... a personality ... whatever he did to you ... i wouldn’t remember, I mean i can’t even remember your name to be honest”

She slaps me hard on the face “WELL you are still Marcel deep inside ... I don’t care if you have an illness ... I am Cristina Delavigne ... ring any bells Marcel”

“Oh I’m Cristina and you are? “       “Marcel Styles”

“I love you Marcel”             “What?”

“I said I love you”        “Why Do you even say that? We aren’t together cristina”

“What?!”               “I love someone else”

“You’ll pay for this Marcel ... and that someone you “love”

I shrugged off the phrases inside my head ... i remember her now, i met her at the club i was still looking like myself but i was pretty sure that my name was Marcel that’s why i told her that. When she said she loves me, i remembered a blue eyed boy ... Louis. So i told her i loved someone else. I never thought she would actually get revenge on me... It’s not my fault my other personalities ruined her life.

“So you must know me now huh?” She asks smirking

I smirked “Yup, you’re that slut Marcel used to get over with a boy he fell in love with”

Her smirk drops and snaps her fingers two huge guys comes in she whispers something to them they nod ... i still kept my smirk on

“So you are gay huh?” I nod

“And you are in Love with a boy?” I nod again

“And Louis Tomlinson loves you back huh?” I nod ... and stopped, how does she know Louis

“And it would be devastating seeing him hurt right?” She smirks

My smirk drops and i glare at her “DO NOT F*CKING TOUCH HIM!”

She laughs “Don’t worry, i won’t get my hands dirty ... someone will do it for me”

“Please don’t I’ll do anything”

She laughs and stares at me intently “Anything?”

I gulped ... and nod

“Well as you say so ... let’s visit your prison Harry ... aka my bed”