Chapter 1 - Here We Go Again

“Flashes left in my mind going back to the time” – Lyric Quote from Moments by: 1D

Louis xx Pov

“Please Harry don’t go” I said as i cradle my boyfriends body on the bathroom floor, he can’t be dead, he can’t be hurt, he didn’t try to kill himself, i refuse to believe that. I felt my chest tighten as i sob at his unmoving shoulders, his breathing was one quick inhale and one quick exhale nothing more nothing less, all i could hear was just silence.

Until i heard police sirens and the medics rushing over him, they carried him to a stretcher and i tried hard to hug him more “Louis ... I ... I’m Sorry ... I” Harry trailed off his words and all i heard was his pleads and one last breath, i felt my heart shatter into pieces ... no.

“HARRY! WAKE UP! GODDAMIT PLEASE WAKE UP HARRY!” i screamed at the top of my lungs making the medics rush over to me, they gave me a shot that calmed me down, i tried to fight the sleepiness, and tried so hard to hold Harry’s hand a little longer.

Until i couldn’t hold on anymore, the calmness engulfed me in a paralyzed state, i couldn’t move, all i could do was watch my boyfriend get carried onto the ambulance, the numbness taking over my whole body “Harry ... Don’t go” I whispered before i black out

I gasped jolting awake panting ... i always dreamt that dreadful day for months now, it kept me from sleeping peacefully, i never minded the memory, but sometimes i just want the dream to go away, if it goes away the empty feeling in my heart will go away too.

I look around seeing the nurse examining another student at the end of the hall, she walked out leaving me and the other patient who seem to be asleep alone. How did i get here? What happened?

I can smell his breath, it smelled like weed and mint, i didn’t like it, I pulled away from Stan’s kiss, he looked at me confused, I shushed him to keep him quiet, i heard soft sobs from one of the stalls, i hope that person who was crying didn’t see what we were doing.

“Sorry Stan, but i think you got the wrong impression” I whispered to him, i was still disgusted by the taste of his mouth, I am never doing that again. “What – What do you mean” He whispered-yelled his eyes getting glossy, he was about to cry.

I looked away from him, i hate this kind of things, i don’t mean people to get hurt, i never do, but sometimes they are asking for it, they kept thinking if i kiss them i like them, i don’t, i just do that so because i need someone to keep me from remembering Har—him.

“I meant, I DON’T like you Stan... i don’t want to date you” I said slowly, still hearing the cries from the stalls, i was about to check up on it, until i felt a fist connecting to my jaw, i hit my head hard on the tiles and i blacked out.

I sighed loudly, i can’t believe he punched me just because i rejected him, well it is HIS fault, he was expecting me to like him, which i clearly don’t. The sound of the metal doors opening loudly snapped me out of my thoughts, sounds of metal crashing from behind one of the open doors came.

A curly haired lad was trying to tip toe through the room, it didn’t work because he stepped on the metal things spread on the floor, his hair was slicked back with wax, his clothes were a little out of style, but i find it cute ... weird.

“Oops” He said suddenly when he saw me staring, he stared at me and i saw it, his eyes were green, as green as Harry—no , it’s plain green, a different green, yes very different. He looks attractive in some way that i felt comfortable with, i just wanted to jump him right then and there, he was tall and lanky but he’s still adorable ... did i just check out the lad.