I Kissed A Boy: Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen (Blake's POV)

Probably one the greatest showers I've ever taken if I do say so myself. I had never taken a shower with another person before, nor done more than just washing. Although, Danny had a little trouble staggering out of the tub after that.

"I hate you so much right now." Danny managed, placing a hand on his lower back. I dropped a towel on his head as I grabbed one for myself, drying my hair off.

"I love you too. Now hurry up and dry off. I don't feel safe leaving your brother alone in my house. I have this feeling that Rick's chosen his next prey and he probably won't give up now." I muttered, wrapping the towel around my waist. Danny made a face as he stood there with the towel on his head.

"Ugh, if Rick lays hands on him, I'm gonna sic your uncle on him."

"That's a scary threat, Danny. You should use it more often." I took the towel and dried off Danny's hair, making him huff childishly before he peeked at me past his hair and the towel.

"Did you talk to him or something?"

"Not in particular, why?"

"Dunno. I'm just wondering if he's thinking for himself or if he's just scared of you."

"That kid isn't scared of Rick. He's either really stupid or really cocky. Personally, I think it's both," I added with a smirk, watching Danny grin before I let the towel slid down behind him and I wrapped it around his waist, "No, he's thinking for himself, Danny. He actually cares about you, ya know? Even so that he wanted to make sure that his brother wasn't getting it on with some creepy perverted stranger."

"Speaking of getting it on," Danny drawled as we walked into the bedroom, "You didn't tell him about the other night, did you?" I shook my head as I got into my wardrobe, tossing him some clothes as I got some out for myself.

"Nah. And I'm not telling him about just now either. If this is how he reacts to a kiss, just think how he'll react if he finds out about that." I grunted, pulling my briefs on and a pair of black jeans.

"Yea, he'll probably try and get the whole world to hate me." Danny muttered a tad bitterly. I frowned and turned around, watching him pull on a pair of pajama pants. I walked up behind him and slid my arms around his torso, pulling him up against me.

"Whoa, not again! Twice in a row, you work like a bunny!" Danny cried in distress, pushing at my arms, but I held onto him tightly, holding him close as I kissed his head.

"No one hates you, Danny," I said quietly, making him stop, "You parents are just confused... They'll come to their senses eventually. Just give them time." Danny frowned a little, then tilted his head back to look up at me.

"Yea, right..."

"I bet you ten bucks."

"You're on." Danny snorted, shoving away from me gently and giving me that cute, crinkled nose scowl of his. I smirked and wrapped my arms around him again and pulled him into my lap on my bed.

"No! We're not doing it again!"

"Why not? You seemed to enjoy it a lot the last two times."

"NO! You pervert! You sick, perverted old man! You're worse than Hugh Hefner! Get off me!"

"Oh, now wait a minute. Hefner is pretty damn rich."

"And perverted. Did I mention perverted? Let go of me!" Danny managed to wiggle his way out of my arms, snatching up the shirt I gave him and tearing it on as he went for the door. I rolled my eyes, lunging to my feet and bolting after him.