I Kissed A Boy: Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen (Blake's POV)

Like, I said. I had no idea what to do. And the past couple days were hell trying to figure it out. Danny didn't leave my room too often and when he did, it was just to eat or sit in front of our flat screen watching Spongebob, but I had a feeling he wasn't really watching it. He was thinking. Too much.

I wanted to do something, but it was one of those situations where you felt like your hands were tied. I couldn't really go over there and make his dad understand. He'd probably been raised up on the whole 'homosexuality is evil' thing and that was one hard thing to combat. It was why I never tried to explain it to people, they just threw it back in my face.

I sighed and buried my face into my hands before tilting my head up toward the ceiling. It was all just a huge headache, and heart ache. I hated sitting here, watching Danny miserable. Whenever he had a breakdown, all I could do was sit there and listen to him, wait for him to give some kind of sign that he wanted a hug. It was all I could do and it killed me.

"Mr. Patterson, I'd advise you to keep your eyes on your own paper, please." The teacher commanded, standing at the front of the classroom and giving me a nasty glare. Of course she did. Everyone at school was looking at me like I was some kind of creepy pedophile after that picture got around and after some hardcore digging and threatening, I had finally found out who had ruined Danny's life.

And they were not getting away with it. As soon as I had figured it out, it all made sense to me while Friday went more smoothly than it should have. I remembered the pure, raw rage that had fired me up to actually go out to the garage and beat the living crap out of my brother's punching bag.

I scribbled down bullshit for the rest of the answers on the test I was taking and handed it in before making an excuse to use the bathroom. I walked out into the hallways, glancing at the clock nearby.

All right. They should be having a student council meeting right about now and it was the perfect time to make an entrance of my own.

I headed down the hallway, fully intent on avenging Danny. They had guts to think they could get away with hurting him like that. It was driving me insane to think that Danny couldn't even come to school, especially after someone made a death threat.

I stood outside the faculty meeting room before knocking and I heard clattering and voices hissing at each other. It was just another stupid meeting about our senior song, colors, and other bullshit that really didn't matter at all. The door opened and Joss was frozen stiff in the doorway two seconds before he went to throw it shut in my face, but I forced it back open and practically flung him to the floor before I stepped in and shut the door quietly behind me, locking it.

Emily cried out at the sight of me and leapt to her feet. Mike also shot to his feet to push her back, as if he were protecting her when I full well that he wouldn't bother. Katie and Stone lunged back away from the table, rising to their feet along with Terry and Devin, who looked more confused as to why I was here.

"You seriously thought you guys could outsmart me?" I demanded. Emily's face screwed up in one of hate and irritation.

"What the hell are you talking about, Patterson?" She sneered.

"Don't play dumb with me, princess. I know full well that you and Katie took that picture and posted on Facebook. I'm shocked, you even added Drew to your friends list just so you could show her that picture. You even added Danny's parents. That's pretty shallow, even for you." I muttered icily. Emily's face burned red with rage as she clenched her fists.

"You have balls to accuse me of anything like that! Danny was my friend before you corrupted him, you selfish bastard!" She snapped.

"Corrupted him? I didn't do anything," I snorted, "Danny was ditzy and gullible when we first met and I had always pitied him for that, but I won't lie and say I didn't like him, because I did. So what? Who gives a flying shit if I love Danny Carter, huh? How is that any of your business? You don't see me hunting you down with a rifle because you love Mike, who, by the way cheated on you the other night with Katie at one of Joss' parties, but you were too stupid to even notice."