Chapitre 4

Victoria gets to her health care class located in room 205 in the science block. She walks in and see's the class practising their fist aid skills. All of a sudden she hears her tutor Nattie Neidhart  welcoming her to class, "ah Victoria welcome you haven't missed much we're just practising what we done last lesson come over to my desk and I'll get your work." Both Victoria and Mrs Neidhart walked over to the desk, Victoria noticed she was wearing black jeans and a black tank top with brown ugg boots, but what topped it all off was the little pink highlights in the end of her hair. Natties desk was located at the back of the class, "erm Mrs Neidhart Rita asked me to give you this note to say why I'm late" Victoria explains but her tutor looked at her. "I mean nurse Freeman." Victoria says quickly. Her tutor takes the note but puts it on her desk, "right let's see, you can work with Selena and Taylor or with the new student we've got her names April Jeanette, your choice." Nattie says. Well that's a obvious choice Victoria thought I hate Selena but April looks like a nice girl, "I'll work with April" then Nattie walks over to April with Victoria. Who is sitting in the corner of the class on her own drawing super heroes in her work book, she's wearing a black tank top with skulls all over, black denim jeans and glasses along with black nail polish, it seemed they both also had similar taste in trainers as she was wearing purple Chuck Taylor's that end of her just below her knees whilst Victoria had converse all stars.

"April this is Victoria, Victoria April, April Victoria will be your lab partner she'll explain what to do with the first aid work, so kindly put those silly drawings away." April just looked with out saying a word, "ok April your new here but I'm not treating you any different than any other of my collage students so if you want a detention then that's fine I've got a hell of a lot of marking I can do over lunch". April just slid her work book in to her her marvel and dc bag. "Stupid bitch" AJ mutters, as Mrs Neidhart walked away, Victoria was utterly shocked this quiet 21 year old  5 foot 2 girl would even say that. "Wow those were some pretty cool pictures you were drawing" Victoria says who knows absolutely nothing about comic books or super heroes she knew the popular ones like batman and Spider-Man. AJ shot her head up to look at Victoria "thanks she says with a smile nobody's ever said they've liked my drawings" AJ says with a smile, "here look this is my latest one it just needs colour" April goes to her bag and pulls a picture of Spider-Man saving a police officer. "Wow bet that's gonna look even better when it's coloured in April" Victoria says with a smile "AJ." "I'm sorry" Victoria says surprised, "for what? I only let my friends call me AJ so call me that". So with that Victoria and AJ get to work on their first aid project.

Just across the room Selena had been watching AJ draw since the class started and as soon as Victoria entered the room her eyes were never off them. "Like how old is she, only little kids like super heroes and draw stuff like that" Selena said bitterly. "She's the same age as you" Taylor swift says "what no not Vicky that weirdo April" Selena says correcting her friend, "I think she's 21" Taylor suggests, "exactly well we'll have to teach her to grow up" Selena said with a nasty smirk. A knock at the door happens catching Mrs Neidharts attention, "come in" she shouts "oh hey Nattie" a familiar warm voice speaks, "hi Rita anything I can help you with?" Nattie asks, the nurse who helped Victoria earlier, "is Victoria Justice in this class? only I've got her hat," Rita asks. "Over at the back with the new girl April you can give it to her if you want," Nattie insists, "thanks I'll be quick" Rita says. Quickly Rita comes over to AJ and Victoria and smiles warmly at both of them, "hey girls", "hey nurse Freeman" both girls say at the same time, "Victoria you left your hat behind" Rita says placing Victoria's hat on her desk, "AJ can you come see me later," Rita says to AJ but AJ only nods "oh Victoria that tourniquet needs to be a bit tighter" Rita whispers with a smile, she shouldn't have technically told them as this was part of their grade  then Rita hears her pager pulls it out to read it then suddenly runs off.

"Hey Vicky what did the nurse want?" Taylor shouted over, only to get a hard slap in the chest off Selena. "Like ow why'd you hit me?" Taylor said in surprise who wasn't the brightest  spark on the Christmas tree so to speak "oh I don't know probably because you shouted" Selena hissed. "Taylor, Selena, Victoria get on with your work you can chat later." Mrs Neidhart shouted over.