Chapitre 2

"Hey" Selena said with a smile as she was taking her combat jacket off. "Your mom said I was to come over and babysit you, I mean your 22 years old? Aren't you not 2 years old" Selena said sarcastically. Victoria didn't know what to say she was still in awe what was she supposed to do or even say, "she's not my mom!" Victoria snapped really out of all the things she could have said she's not my mom really. "What I mean to say is she's only my step mom" studded Victoria her mind was all over the place her worst enemy was in her home her step mom had put her in a diaper.

"Like I give a damn that's not my fault I'm only here because I'm getting paid" Selena said arrogantly. Then Victoria's worst nightmare happened she had to go for a poo, did she dare go ? Then all of a sudden Selena said "I'm gonna watch your TV my best mate the beautiful Taylor swift is premiering her hit new song shake it off" this broke Victoria's thoughts "but that's a Pay Per View channel, you can't watch it coasts like 45 dollars" Victoria tried to sound tough was struggling as she desperately need to have a poop, "look Vicky I cleared it with your mom oh sorry step mom and dad they'd said they're gonna pay for it" Selena said pushing Victoria.

That made poor Victoria's blood boil she hated being called Vicky. Selena shouted as she was walking into the main room "I wouldn't be here if you wasn't being a drunken slag". Then all of a sudden Victoria could feel her bowls explode and then she suddenly felt her diaper getting heavier as her poop filled it her arms wrapped a round her stomach she sank to the floor and burst into tears she was in a soaking wet diaper she'd just pooped in it, her worst enemy was here could her night get any worse. Then her phone began vibrating she felt even worse could it be more perverted tweets, she wouldn't know till she looked, she reached up still crying to see it was her dad that brought a little smile to her face.

"Dad I'm so sorry please come home I've learnt my lesson all I want to do is hug you I've deleted those horrible pictures please just phone Selena and tell her to go." Victoria said still upset by the tone of her voice. "Are you still in that wet diaper?" The voice on the over end of the phone said sadly it wasn't her dad it was her step mom Brie, "erm yes I I want to change my self mom" Victoria stuttered. "Right young lady were's Selena?" Brie said angrily "she's watching the TV it's a PPV I told her not to but she ignored me and said you and dad are paying for it" says Victoria. "Yes that's true I said she could, now I want you to go and tell her you need your diaper change, and don't think I won't check I've got Selena's number, and I'm not afraid to call her" Brie warns getting more angry, "so what are you going to do?" Brie asks, as Victoria sighs "I'm going to ask Selena to change my diaper". "Oh no your going to say Selena I have wet my diaper can you please change me, got it I will be asking her later", Brie warns.

Victoria then gets up and goes to the living room she sees Selena on the other coach watching her best mate Taylor swift performing her new song shake it off. Victoria sits next to her enemy feeling all of her disgusting poop rub against her body. As Selena watches the TV, all off a sudden she gets a whiff of the horrendous smell of poo, then she starts sniffing around says to Victoria " Vicky you smell that ?" Selena asks still looking around, "my names Victoria," Victoria says quietly, "it's you, you smell of poop , when was the last time you had a wash ?" Selena says disgustedly. And with a big sigh "Selena I have" Victoria stops with embarrassment. "What Selena I've poop my self " Selena says annoyed. "Selena I have wet my diaper can you please change me ?". Selena then suddenly starts to laugh as she sees Victoria slowly pulling down her baggy pants to show a bright pink, but very wet and heavy and extremely smelly diaper. "oh my god what you actually have a diaper on what are you 2 years old does mummy still breast feed you and put you in your crib ? looser" Still uncontrollably laughing. Then as Victoria burst into tears this just made Selena laugh more. Eventually Selena pulled her self together and managed to say still laughing "ok then big baby did the poor baby make poopies in her diaper ? come on I'm gonna change you but you have to crawl like the baby you are" Selena says with a smirk. "Oh wait just there I need to get something" then she sees Selena disappearing for a few moments "common common were is it" Selena says to her self "got it" and with that she pulls out her phone. She then comes back in "smile!" She wickedly shouts but before Victoria realised what was happening Selena took a picture of Victoria just standing there in her bra along with her trousers around her ankles and her dirty diaper, and there was no chance poor Victoria could say it wasn't her as she was staring right at the camera. Then Selena's phone rang it was Brie "hello, oh hi Mrs Bella hope you and your husband are having a lovely time" Selena says happily. "Oh we're having a lovely time thank you, has Victoria asked you yet ?" Brie carefully asks. "yes she's asked me to change her but would you like me to bath her ?" Selena asked. "No dear it's only a wet diaper a few baby wipes will do" Brie cheerfully replies, "oh but the naughty baby has well done the other as well" judging by the tone of Selena's voice she wasn't happy, "oh right well could you kindly put her on." Bries tone turning from happy to anger. Putting her hand over the phone Selena says "its mommy" Victoria takes the phone "Hi mom" Victoria nervously says. "If you want to pee and poop your diapers then that's fine you can wear them all the time but then and when I come home you will be going over my knee for a spanking and I'll be informing your collage Informer dean that the nurse will have to change you now put me back on to Selena." Brie sternly warns. Victoria shakily hands Selena's phone back "Selena go upstairs and on the right there's a cupboard, open it and there should be a changing mat, baby powder, wipes and new diapers, you can change Victoria in the bath room oh and if you could put her across your knee for a spanking you can if you want , Ok miss I got it", and with that Selena hangs up and looks back with a smile. "Ok baby Vicky let's go get you changed" as Victoria begins to pull her pants up and starts walking she hears Selena "excuse me babies don't walk so why are you ? Get down on all fours and crawl to the bath room". Selena ordered. Out of nowhere "Oh go to hell" Victoria blasts, shocked Selena grabs her phone "oh if that's the way you want it that's fine that's I'll just send that picture to everyone in our classes in collage let's see oh my best mates Demi lovato and then Miley Cyrus, oh wait I got it the guy you like on the football team who is he oh right Roman Reigns". Selena says evilly and Selena would she and Victoria hated each other. "Wait Selena don't please please see I'm getting down on all fours I'll even craw in just the diaper see please don't send that picture", as Victoria was saying this she was removing the trousers ready to crawl behind her most hated enemy.

And with that Selena walked up stairs with her smelly diapered enemy behind her. Selena opens the door to the cupboard she takes out a diaper, powder and the wipes but she also sees a pacifier and the book the little mermaid, she carefully gets it and makes sure Victoria has gone into the bath room, once Selena's got all the stuff she heads down to the bathroom. "Ok this is how this is gonna work, your gonna do exactly what I say or the photos go viral, got it ?" Barks Selena "yes" Victoria whispers "what !" Selena bends down shouting into Victoria's face "I'll do what you say" Victoria's panicky voice says. "Lay down on the changing mat" Selena orders, and with that Victoria lays down her bottom half on the mat, whilst Selena is putting on some purple latex gloves she eyed when she went in to the bath room, let the nightmare begin Victoria thought as Selena bends down "oh before I forget here all babies need one" and all of a sudden the pacifier is pulled out of her pocket. "You can go to hell its bad enough I'm in this state and your changing me" shouts Victoria. All of a sudden Selena's face turns red with anger "Roman's pictures", Selena says happily shaking her phone in front of the even more upset Victoria, then reluctantly Victoria opens her mouth and Selena pops it in, "oh and one more thing" Selena says holding Victoria's hand out of nowhere Selena slaps Victoria's hand turning it red "don't you dare speak to me in that manner" Selena sternly warns. Slowly tears begin to trickle down Victoria's face this just made Selena smile even more. Then all of a sudden Victoria heard the sound of tearing of the tabs on the diaper and it slowly being pulled down to reveal her unshaven crotch, "oh god you smell worse than my little nephew and wow you don't even shave down there no wonder no guys get that interment when they see that bush'' Selena said sarcastically "now lift your bum bum up sweetie", with great ease Victoria did as she was ordered, Selena then began to get wipes out and slowly starts to wipe the poop from her and clean her all round. All of a sudden Selena gets up removes her gloves and orders Victoria to get up who complies with the order with now nothing but her bra on. Selena sits on the side of the bath "right then Vicky lean over my knee it's time for your spanking." By this time with her pacifier in her mouth Victoria lent over to revive her spanking, there was no point in resisting she'd only get spanked harder or the photos would get sent to her crush Roman, then with one hard smack Selena started, all Victoria could do was suck her pacifier. After about 25 hits on her bear bum it stopped, "right get up and lay back on the mat". Victoria quickly lays down and feels and smells the talcum powder, Selena carefully wiped it around her but she quickly snapped "this is disgusting having to touch your  hair" Victoria just lay there, as Selena put the diaper on, "oh good girl Vicky good girl come on time for bed" Selena tells her, then she hears Victoria "but it's only 9.30" Victoria stammers all of a sudden Selena leans down and grabs Victoria's face "now listen and listen very carefully your going to bed and if you carry on I'll send that picture to every one now crawl to bed and I'll read you the little mermaid" Selena angrily says before spitting in her face. A short time later after reading Victoria her story Selena walked out but before shutting her bedroom door she heard Victoria's mobile phone ringing and came back in because she saw Victoria's arm reaching for it from her bedside locker but all of a sudden Selena grabs Victoria's hand "little diaper wearing babies aren't allowed phones I'll answer it," she hissed, Victoria didn't even say anything threw fear of reprisals. "Hey Victoria " The voice on the over end said. "Who is this ?," Selena sounded happy, "it's Ariana Grande, wait I recognise that voice Selena, what are you doing with Victoria's phone ?" Ariana said with curiosity, Ariana is also Victoria's best mate. "Wow your actually just as dumb in real life as you are in that stupid TV show you star in" Selena said sarcastically before hanging up. "Who was it ?" Victoria asked carefully "that extremely stupid red head you hang out with Ariana, see you in class first thing tomorrow oh and don't forget don't you dare wet or mess that diaper I don't want your poor mom or dad having change you." Selena shouts before leaving Victoria alone in bed in the dark, in nothing more than her tanned bra and fresh diaper. She stayed outside her door for a few moments listening to Victoria crying her self to sleep.

A few more hours passed before Brie and Smith came home, they all exchanged pleasantries before Selena stated "I changed Victoria and put her to bed and read her the little mermaid, Ariana phoned but I took the phone and explained Victoria wasn't feeling well and she'd see her tomorrow, I don't mean to be rude but if Victoria ever has to wear a diaper again you might want to get her to shave her down below area". "Ok then, thank you ever so much here's 200 dollars" Brie said with a smile. As Selena was getting ready to leave when she over heard Smith saying to Brie "is she still wearing them from now on or were you bluffing?" Smith questioned, Brie harshly hissed "what do you think I'm phoning her dean tomorrow to let him know the nurse is to change her diapers". "Bye" Selena shouts, both parents shouted bye to her and as Selena started to walk down the apartment stairs looking at the picture on her phone of Victoria in the wet and messy diaper, smiling to herself collage is going to be great and Roman is finally going to be mine now she thought