chapitre 1

New York City lower Manhattan:
It all started because of the fappening celebrities private photos being leaked online and Victoria Justice wasn't alone she had stupidly kept her topless photos on her phone as well. All of a sudden her phone starts vibrating like mad with tweets from Twitter, unbenounced to Victoria who thought it was her army of adoring fans. She had no idea that she was one of the victims. She eventually picked her phone up and the look and shock on her face was enough to say it all as she read through some of the tweets, some of them where saying "lovely set of tits young lady" and "I'd love to blast my load all over those tits, you dirty little cum slut." Victoria tweeted "hold up folks these are FAKES not me" she then followed up with "guys I love my male fans but I'm starting to get a little frightened now." But she was just adding fuel to the fire as a few moments later one person tweeted "show us your tight cunt" followed up by someone else tweeting "I want to fuck you especially your virgin arse hole cum whore" along with a picture and their cock. Poor Victoria threw her phone to the floor ran up stairs to her bedroom and cried for hours.
Some time later she stopped crying and decided to go downstairs as she went into the main room she looked around for something to do she then walked over to her dads drink cabinet and slid it open. The cabinet was filled with top brands of whisky, scotch, gin and vodka. Victoria said to herself "vodka that should do it" she took out the biggest bottle of vodka in the cabinet and a glass unscrewed the top poured it in and gulped it back "oh will you just fuck off!" Victoria shouted as her phone continued to vibrate then in a sudden rage she threw the glass right at the wall, and proceeded to down the large bottle of vodka before passing out on the couch.

Some time later in Manhattan
Some time later Victoria justice found herself waking up in her bedroom with a banging head ache, how on earth she got there she didn't know, she was able to hear voices downstairs arguing she knew it was about her still she was able to make out it was her step mother Brie Bella and her dad Smith. For some odd reason the 22 year old felt funny in her state she wasn't sure if she was drunk but in-between her legs felt thick and for some odd reason heavy and extremely wet. Victoria stumbled out of her bed and tired to make her way downstairs her head was so sore. "Oh hello there sweetie looks like you need a diaper change" Brie exclaimed. Victoria stud there bewildered what did her step mother mean "you need a diaper change " then it suddenly hit her, the heavy feeling the thickness between her legs the wetness only then she realised she slowly lowered her head down and her eyes nearly came out of her head she saw Disney princesses on a bright pink background she was in a custom made adult sized diaper and she'd wet it and from the looks of it wet it a lot.
"How it is possible ? " Victoria exclaimed "why am i in a diaper ?"  "Any way we better get you changed princess because we're going out", "oh if it's alright can I stay here my head is really splitting and I could really do with getting out of this diaper and into some panties". Both her dad Smith and Brie laugh a bit then her dad tells her "you weren't coming anyway I nearly died of embarrassment when my pal Danny told me about those disgusting photos whilst at work". Brie then chimers in "that's when I got in and found you passed out and seen you wet your self so that's how you ended up in that diaper, oh look at the time all this talking I haven't got time to change your diaper now,". Brie says with a wicked smile. "Oh that's ok mom I'll go change when you leave", Victoria says. "No no you won't be changing yourself your babysitter will be doing that". Another evil smile comes across her face. "Dad I'm 22 I don't need a babysitter" Victoria pleads with her dad but only hears "sorry honey it's up to your mom not me". "Who's the babysitter ?" Victoria asks close to tears. "It's a very special person my sweet baby girl it's a friend of yours" Brie coos. "Do they know about the diapers?" "We're not saying". Brie says happily. All of a sudden the door bell to the apartment rings Brie goes to answer it as Victoria runs to a pair of baggy trousers she sees on the floor in the kitchen and puts them on trying to hide her wet diaper. As the door opens she sees a young girl standing there who looks about the same age as her wearing a grey t-shirt with a lose fitting combat jacket lovely black hair, jeans and cowboy boots, "hi Mr Smith hi Mrs Bella" the young girl says happily "I'm here because you asked me to babysit Victoria". "Oh please do come in" Smith shouts over. Brie happily tells the girl " Victoria is in the kitchen you have my number if she misbehaves". "Yes mam have a good time same to you sir please take your time I'm sure she'll be good". And with that Smith and Brie leave, leaving Victoria and her babysitter alone, Victoria slowly walks out the kitchen to see her babysitter only to realise the babysitter was her worst enemy in collage non other than Selena Gomez.