Chapter 6

"Patrick Faulkner". Patrick Faulkner? Patrick Faulkner. PATRICK FAULKNER?! PATRICK FAULKNER!

"WOAH! AVE, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" she asks exaggeratedly. "WOAH! ASTRID! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I repeat. "Don't you say a word. I mean, he's cute." she says as she blushes. "Yeah, so is his brother." I say, then I let out a chuckle. "Are you kidding me? It's in the DNA." she says, then she laughed. A few seconds later, I laugh as well. WE ARE ACTUALLY BODING WITH EACH OTHER! "Oh, gosh. I can't believe we haven't done this since forever." I say. "I KNOW!" she says. "It's better if we do this, like, everyday." she quickly adds. "Yeah, if I don't have stuff to deal with." I say. "Like TOM?" she says as she giggles. "No.... Well, maybe a little. At least I'm ahead of the competition." I say. "It's an advantage. Like how I have connections to Patrick." she answers. "You better be nice to me if you want me to tell Tom to bring Patrick here." I say. "You are an angel. This will give mt the chance to actually talk to him for once."she says. "Good, good. Maybe I'll ask Tom to go on a group study and tell him to bring Patrick with him." I say foolishly. "Wait, Ave! That's a great idea! You should definitely do that!" she says enthusiastically. "WHAT?! NO WAY!" I quickly answer. But wait. It sounds so possible. I can hang out with Tom, and Astrid will talk to Patrick. It's perfect!" she says. "Have you gone nuts?! He'll assume that  have a crush on him. AGAIN."I say. "Again?" she says with a hint of curiosity in her voice. "Yes, he's assumed that billions of times, but he never did end in a conclusion." I answer. "So.... Deal?" she asks, obviously trying her best to not give up. "Ugh, fine. And plus, you COULD use a motivator in your life." I said as I smile. "YES! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" she said as she ran up to me and hugged me really tight that i couldn't breathe."I'll do it tomorrow. For, now, I bid you farewell." I tell her. "Ugh, fine. Anyway, Thanks, Ave. This was really fun." she tells me. I smile as I walk out of the room, thinking of the odds for tomorrow.