Part 19

So, immediately, I transported them to their new base, deep in the earth (the earth of Thera, not the earth of earth.)

“So I must stop Sid and Arthur from helping Lizzie McBean,” uttered Traiton.

“I didn’t say that,” said D’ark.

“I know you didn’t,” replied Traiton, “my Hoo masters just told me through my interdimensional psychic link.”

“Hoo?”

“Yes Hoo. Hoo do you do.”

“Is that in the script?”

“I thought this was a kind of freeform… adlib type of production?”

“Well it is,” admitted D’ark as he nodded to a cameraman, “but we still have set objectives.”

“So do your set objectives equate to my core directives?”

“Objectives, directives, directives, objectives, let’s call the whole thing squits,” sang D’ark.

“Well?”

“Directives and objectives mean very little in these Arth universe stories, the Author always tweaks it so that I and my dark brethren fail while Arthur and his cronies succeed.”

“Shall we just sit down then and get a little depressed?”

“A little depressed, that sounds like something you might do to the lid of a cat tin to see if it’s fresh.”

“Cat fresh, even more depresh.”

“So your Hoo masters made you with a depressed program?”

“It’s better than a depressed nose, which is what I’ll give you if you don’t shut up!”

“Author,” spoke D’ark, this time to me, “can’t you get him to the next bit of the story, I think he might turn violent.”

So, I transported him to the end of the next scene with Sid and Arthur.