7. Who is my groom??

Pearl v puri as Arhaan Siddiq Ahamed.

Zoya's pov:

I am so excited today finally I am gonna meet the man of my dreams.

I dressed in a pink saree and paired it up with diamond earrings.I did little makeup to look presentable. I covered my head with the pallu of my saree. I was all set to go down.

I took a last glance of me in the mirror, and I was satisfied with me, I didn't look bad.

When I was about to claim down someone embraced me in a bone crushing hug, I struggled to breath and I finally found out the devil.

It was Rehabb, my little sister. I'll call her rehi, and she is my chachu 's daughter.

"Rehi darling!!" I squeezed her with a hug not bothering about my saree. We had so many memories with each other even though she is four years younger than me.And I am really happy that she is here with me for my big day.

An hour passed I told her everything about my arranged marriage. Her jaw dropped "Akka are you serious. How could you marry someone you barely know??"

"I knew him Rehi... but " I trailed.

"But what??" She asked me confused.

"I don't know who is he!!" I told her with a sheepish smile.

"Are you crazy or you are trying to make me crazy??" she questioned me narrowing her eyes.

"No Rehi dear... I know him , I mean we know him... he is one of our cousin but I don't know who is he....." I told her my situation.

" Great !!! So your man is our cousin and I know it's definitely difficult to find him since our family has half the population of India !!" she laughed like manic.

"Stop it you idiot!!" I hit her shoulder laughing.

"OK OK.. I am fed up finding your future husband " she told me with faking tiredness.

" Wait for an hour more.... you will find him " this time it was Zara.

"So you know him?" Rehi asked her.

" Yes " she replied casually.

"Why didn't you tell me?? " Rehi asked annoyed.

"Because I know you will tell akka !!" as soon as the words left Zara's mouth she started to run away from Rehi.

Now they both were running around me and my head started to spin.

"Now stop both of you.!! " I told them strictly, and They stopped panting hard.

"Akka I am tired I want to have something. " Rehi told me with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Zara gave an annoying look and went down.

" I'll get something for you to eat." When I was about to move she caught my hands and told me she wants chocolates.

I got her twix, but she told me she didn't want that, and she wants Ferrero Rocher .

" Seriously Rehi you are killing me, Wait I'll ask daddy to get you. "I told her annoyed.

"No I want now." She pleased me.

"Akka listen, mama siddiq is home he is in the next room he got Ferrero Rocher, but he locked it in his room." and I know where this will end.

"But poor mama didn't lock the cupboard so........" that's it she is really crazy.

"So...........???" I trailed questioned her.

"Go inside via the French window and get me Ferrero Rocher ."she winked at me.

"Listen Rehi no, it's a no you get me! " this is impossible.

"Yes" she said.

"No" I said.

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

" Noooooo" I shouted at her.

" It's OK " she lowered her head and I felt bad.

"OK I'll do it but you have to watch and tell me if anyone comes. " Her eyes lit up.

"Don't worry Akka , Zara and others are busy no one will come up " she assured me.

I opened the French window and went inside mama's room and opened his cupboard I turned to Rehi.

"Nobody here go on. " She assured me and I turned to the cupboard and took the chocolate cover. I locked it and turned to the door but it was open and there stood mama. And there was no sign of Rehi.

"I am dead!!" I thought to myself and dropped the chocolate cover. Ya Allah why always me. Last time it was with sano and now it's Rehi. I am sure I am gonna kill her.

But he smiled at me and picked the cover and gave it to me. " I know you done this for our little devil Rehi, I saw her running Zoya." We both laughed.

He gave the cover to me " I bought this for you!" He smiled at me. "Thank you mama " I smiled back even though I am little embraced.

"Zoya what do you think of Arhaan?" He asked out of blue.

"Why are you asking me mama as a father you know him very well, and if you want me to answer you then OK, he is the gem of a person." I smiled at him.

"And Arhaan's girl is really lucky to have a husband like him." I told him genuinely.

" And we are also lucky to have a daughter-in-law like you!! " I was taken a back.

Oh my my!! Why it didn't strike me? So mom was talking about Arhaan, and I am getting married to Arhaan. How could I be so stupid?? I should have guessed it.

But I didn't know why I felt little disappointed for some reason Arhaan is perfect but still my mind stick to that brown eye.... I am not supposed to think this way ya Allah help me.

I was back from my thoughts by a pat on my cheeks " We are not forcing you Zoya, and we respect your decision. Arhaan is waiting for you in the balcony go talk with him and take a good decision." I gave him a confused look.

"He is your friend and also your cousin you know him well so don't be nervous child it is your life and you have to take the decision." he smiled at me.

"Thank you mama!! " I told him and walked towards the balcony I saw Arhaan standing there staring at the sky.

I walked in the hallway to reach him, but I was yanked into a room and my back crushed the wall the pain was unbearable. I tried to scream but someone closed my mouth.

Then I saw that same brown eyes but this time it was filled with rage and anger....

"Mr. Ahad " I breathed out..

--------------------------------

Chachu - Father's younger brother .

Mama- Uncle

How was the chapter friends? How was the new character Rehi? How did Ahad get there? What do you think he is gonna do? Keep guessing....

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

-yours sajal😉