Part - II

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers for their patience 😆😆😆

Zoya's pov :

"OK go inside. " I pushed him to the bathroom but he didn't budge " Five minutes Zoya!" he gave me his cute puppy dog looks.

"You are dragging past 30 minutes like this Ahad ...... Please get ready we have to attend a Nikkha.... We have whole life to spend together, now go... " I pushed him to the bathroom after a big struggle.

I drape a dark purple silk saree and was about to wear my earrings, that's when a cold hand encircled my waist and my back met a hard chest....

Ahad hugged me from behind.

"You look beautiful doll... Do you really wanna attend this nikkha? I think we should spend some quality time. " he cooed and nuzzles my neck from behind.

I turned and circled my hands around his neck " What are you gonna wear today?" I asked him ignoring his question.

He sighed and told me " Are you sure? " I freed myself from his grip and took a black velvet suit from his bag.

" You'll look good in this." I told him and went to the next room to check on my parents. My dad as usual searching his watch and my mom helping him.

They were a cute couple. May be I could witness the same scene with me someday I laughed at my thought.

I entered our room and found my husband struggling to wear his shirt, a pang of pain hit my heart. I went near him and helped him to wear his shirt, but didn't met his eyes.

I am sure I'll cry if I did. He hurted himself for my humiliation and I like a mad doubted him.

Once I was done with his coat, he quickly pushed me to his lap and sat on the bed.

"Look at me. " I didn't. He lifted my head and I met his eyes.

"I am sorry " that's all I could say.

"Apologies not accepted." he told me and gave an devilish grin. "Not until I get my treat ." The next moment I found his lips devouring mine and I melted into his kiss.

------------

Nikkha was done Alhamdhulillah and all were having fun. There were few rituals after wedding.

We held games between the bride and groom after the wedding and elders believe that it helps to increase the love and understanding between the couple .

I wish I have done all this, they were awesome and really fun to perform. May be I am not lucky enough to have all that rituals, after all my marriage was totally a wreck without my parents and friends.

But Alhamdhulillah I am thankfull to Allah for my Ahad , I can't imagine a life without him.

Suddenly someone pulled my hand and it was happened to be my husband, he dragged me to my dad.

" Uncle, I think we should leave, I have important works to do and I can't leave without Zoya, so..." he told my dad with a cold straight face.

My dad told him "It's OK Ahad! Don't forget you are taking my daughter with you , if she cry-" "You will rip my heads off me Uncle" Ahad told cutting my dad's sentence making him laugh.

I am happy that you didn't know how much I cried dad.

I hugged my daddy a little long, then let Ahad take me to our room. He was still cold and his heartbeat fast....

Now what happened or what have I done, I didn't remember playing any lie game today.

He shut our room door "What is he doing here? " he asked me controlling his anger.