6. She is mine!!

Kiara Advani as Zoya Usmaan Abdhullah

Ahad's pov :

I was waiting for the past 15 minutes but I couldn't find her. I got a Call from my manager, when I was discussing with him my eyes got attracted to two deep black big eyes. She was wearing her hijab and covered her face with black scarf, But I am sure it was her how could I forget that eyes.

Once she sensed my gaze on her, she started to rush towards her college entrance. " What's wrong" I thought to myself and ran toward her.

Man she walks really fast that I have to run behind her, wait but why should I do that?? Anyways I blocked her way and called her "Ms. Zoya".

She was shocked, I knew it.

"How did you find me?"she asked me with her still covered face, she didn't know that she got the most beautiful eyes which could attract anybody.

"What do you mean?" I asked her innocently, I don't know why but I loved to tease her.

" I mean..... ah it's nothing. I have to leave Mr. Ahad I am getting late" she was really cute when she lost her words and that amused me. But wait where is she leaving?? I am not done thanking her.

I followed her and blocked her way again. Seriously I haven't been like this to anyone for the past four years but something about her attracts me towards her.

"What do you want Mr. Ahad?" She was annoyed. "Obviously she will" my inner voice told me.

"I just wanted to thank you!!! " I told smiling at her.

"Oh... it's OK. I am glad" when she was about to move, " I wanted to show the token of my gratitude to you. " I told winking at her.

"What do you mean? ". She asked me confused.
"Have coffee with me." I told her expecting a smile from her although she covered her face. But she told me something else.

"Look Mr. Ahad first of all I don't talk much with guys, secondly I can't imagine having coffee with a stranger. And most important point is you are not my mahram so please don't expect anything like this from me. I hope you will understand." I felt someone slapped me hard only then I realized the way I was behaving with her.

However, it was not my fault though, every girl I have seen till date would fall for my single smile. But she was different, she made me realize my mistake. I shouldn't have behaved like that. Now she will definitely think me as a creepy egoistic arrogant man.

And also she made me remember the words of the only soul I loved in this earth.

" Someone will come in your life Ahad, she will make you bow your head for her.she will destroy your ego and your so called arrogance and bring out the love in you . She will make you realize your mistake, if someone did that don't leave her because she is your girl !! " Her voice sounds in my ears. Oh how much I miss her and her guidance in my life..

I was standing alone in the road that was when I realized I stood there still for Allah knows how much time. I closed my eyes I could see only one face ZOYA.

I decided........

"SHE IS MINE"

And I will do anything to bring her in my life.

--------------------------------------

Arhaan's pov:

I came back home after the encounter with Ahad. I didn't go to my office today instead I went to the nearby orphanage and spent time with the kids and I really felt relaxed with them.

I wished my mom and went to my room. I took a quick bath, did my prayers and laid on my bed hoping I could sleep but Ahad face flashed my mind.

"How will I prove him I am innocent, ya Allah!!" I was disturbed from my trail of thoughts by a knock. There stood my mom with a happy smile on her face.

She sat on my bed and I laid my head on her lap. I was silent I didn't tell her anything I don't want to see her smile disappear.

But she told me something which brought a smile on my face.

"YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO ZOYA"

What? Am I getting married to ZOYA??

I remember the day I met her, it was 2 years back. I was in the wedding function of my one other cousin Ershad, that was when I met Zoya after 7 years because she is a home bird.

Trust me she rarely comes out and mami is really over protective with her. My mom introduced me to Zoya, she greeted me assalamu alaikum.

Finally, when the function got over we all youngsters took the chance to play truth or dare. I still remember the way she blinked, it was so cute, and she was so innocent to play that game. I mean she didn't know anything.

I helped her a lot and there began our friendship a true and pure friendship.Thereafter, I understood much about Zoya, her talents, ability, kindness and most importantly her love for her family.

She can do anything for her family, that was something astounded me. I like her as a friend, cousin, but... wife that was something I haven't thought about.

I didn't love her, but I am sure eventually I will. I believed my mom and her decision she can't get wrong.

Inshaallah everything is gonna be fine....

"She's gonna be mine"

With that I drifted off to sleep hoping a peaceful life ahead forgetting my past.

-------------------------------

How was the chapter friends?? Who is gonna marry Zoya, Ahad or Arhaan? And what do you think about Arhaan? What is the conflict between Ahad and Arhaan ??

Vote and comment!!!

Keep guessing......

-Yours sajal😉