2. His brown eyes and red tie

This chapter is dedicated to BeaMichelle7322 for this lovely cover.

____________________

Zoya's pov :

Evening I went home, after greeting my mom, I headed for my prayers.

Later I found mom and dad in the living room they were excitedly discussing something while my sister was busy with her home work.

“What's up dad?? You both look so excited.” I asked him out of curiosity.

“Yes dear, your cousin plus best friend is getting married! “ He told me with a bright smile.

“You mean Reshma is getting married???” I looked at mom, and she gave me a nod. That's it, I started jumping like a six-year-old kid.

Reshma is my bestie, I love her as a friend, sister etc. we have great fun together and enjoy each other's company, however she is elder than me by a year.

------------------

After 2 weeks.

“ Zoya....! " My mom screamed from downstairs . "Are you coming or not ???" It's my cousin's engagement I have to look good.... isn't it?

"Coming mommy just give me five minutes." I looked at the mirror one last time , I was wearing a purple lahenga with sweet heart neck, it has a black border with simple bead work.

This lahenga suits my complexion and made me look elegant, I paired my dress with a golden hijab.

The girl in the mirror is beautiful unlike me....

Once I climbed down the stairs, my momma hugged me saying "Masha Allah" with that we got into the car and drove to our destination.

The one word escaped from my mouth was " Beautiful ! " When we reached the venue. This place looked amazing with a lake view, the whole area is decorated with red roses and bright red and golden lights.

I went inside and greeted my uncle and aunt then climbed the stage to meet Reshma.

She looked beyond beautiful in her attire. I started teasing her while she blushed for my comment.

The hall filled with cheers when the groom arrived, I am very excited to meet him.

"Masha Allah, he is damn handsome Reshma!!" I told her and she changed crimson red.

But my eyes got with a red thing, it was a red satin tie, a man with his back stood next to my soon to be jiju.

I always have this craze for red ties that is why I will often force my dad to wear them. He is busy with his phone and once he turned to me my jaw dropped.

I don't have much interest in men and it is considered a sin in our religion. But I can't help it in his case.

He has got black silky hair which is combed back with the help of gel , he is tall may be around six foot , his eyes were brown with so much intensity, his completion is fair with a thin line of beard.

Reality hit me after few minutes and I averted my gaze mumbling "Asthgfirullah" and started talking about the wedding to my cousins.

Finally, time for me to greet my jiju I climbed the stage again, my mom introduced me to jiju.

OMG!!! He is damn funny my stomach started to ache and the sound of my laughter filled the hall. Eventually my mom gave me a glare and I stopped laughing.

But all the time I could sense someone's gaze on me. I tilted my head towards the source and my eyes caught with two deep brown orbs they are looking at me with so much intensity.

I got nervous and averted my gaze, after sometime I looked into his direction to find him looking at me with the same intensity.

He knew I caught him red-handed even though he didn't bother to look elsewhere but me. For a second I was lost in that deep brown eyes which are looking at me with an unreadable emotion.

Ya Allah what is happening with me!!!

-----------------------------

How is the chapter friends??? We are stepping into the story. What do you feel about Ahad?? The next chapter will be Ahad's pov and the encounter between Ahad and zoya.

You can find more about Ahad in the next chapter. I am trying my best, hope you all enjoy this chapter.

I dedicate this chapter to my favorite writer @sarahs29 .

Comment and vote!!!