DONT GET HOPES UP

What is good people??????? Here I am at 3 am watching Jem and the Holograms and feeling really shitty. :D 

Wow its been a whole year (well more than a year) but anyways I'm sorry. I really am. When I first began to have trouble writing, it was because I was very busy with school things and preparing for college. What I had originally planned for was that I would be able to write more over the summer and while I was away at school. Unfortunately I just completely lost all of my motivation for the story. Some days I get it back and I've even written some bits of different chapters. I don't want to get your hope up because I'm not sure how I feel about them, but I'm just letting you know I haven't completely given up yet. I know many of you must hate me, but I really can't help it. This year has been pretty busy and stressful for me. This year was my first year away at college and I was around 3 hours away from my family, friends, and especially my boyfriend and it was very hard. In November I ended up falling and getting a concussion and I had to stay in the hospital by myself for a whole day. It was very hard and scary and had a pretty big impact on me. To add to all of that, I'm currently in the process of transferring colleges. Its been a very hard and stressful year for me and I just haven't been motivated and I'm really sorry. 

Sorry for the emotional and probably boring dump on alls y'alls, but yeah that's the situation kids. I really really loved writing this story and I absolutely loved the responses all of you have. It really makes me happy. I do plan on attempting to continue this story, but I may be getting a little help. I just need all of you to be patient and I know you guys all have been waiting for so long, I just need you all to bear with me. 

Okie dokie kiddie cups I should really stop watching this cartoon from the 80's and go the fuck to sleep. 

Good night goons