Admit to Loving

You smiled happily as you got dressed for the masquerade that Felikswas holding. You were much more excited for this than you were forthe prom, this was something you actually wanted to go to. Of courseyou weren't forced, if Feliks could count not being forced, and youdid have more fun than you expected, but still you wanted to go tothe masquerade. You had spent the day helping get everything ready atFeliks house. Berwald, Tino, Feliks, Toris, Gilbert, Antonio,Francis, Lukas, Vladimir, Arthur, and yourself. Berwald, and Gilbertbuilt up a few wood structures to give the rooms a more noble feel,Vladimir and Toris painting it to make it realistic. Antonio andArthur were busy fixing up the automatic instruments that Feliks had,Francis, Tino, and you were all cooking the food. Francis cooked thesavory dishes while Tino cooked the sweet ones with you helping bothequally. Lukas and Feliks were busy decorating everything.

After everything was prepared you all headed home to get ready, yougot into the same dress you wore for prom, it was cut to the knees inthe front and to the floor in the back, and off the shoulder in ablack shade. A blue garter, white opera gloves, a Spanish flagheadband, over your (hair color) hair in a (favorite hairstyle). Youwere also wearing a (gold/silver) chain with the bird from thePrussian flag charm. Over your (skin tone) chubby legs was theRomanian flag socks and added a (favorite color) half face mask thatshowed the lower half of your pretty soft (skin tone) face, your (lipcolor) plump lips smiling and your (eye color) jem like orbs shiningfrom your mask.

You were going to leave but when you did you see the boys, allwearing their suits and each wearing a mask that covered half theirface in the style of the flag from their homeland, in Arthur's caseit was the Union Jack flag as opposed to the actual flag of Englandalong with Gilbird resting on Gilbert's snowy head.

Smiling you wave to them as they blush tugging you along with them totake you to Felik's house where the masquerade is being held. Whenyou got there you were shocked, yes you had seen it but with thelighting and everything it looked so different, it felt like you wereback in the time long ago, a time when your figure was the mostdelectable of all. A time when you honestly thought you'd be more athome, reading and calligraphy, though it didn't matter, you wereused to this time, every time had good and bad parts and you wereused to it.

You enjoyed yourself this wasn't just a dance, you enjoyed justsitting around talking, dinner, card games, and dancing. As you hadto dance with all of them, they all were very different dancingstyle, though you weren't very good at dancing it was such fun.

First you danced with Arthur, who waltzed with you which was easy asit was all in the leading, next was Gilbert who had fun merelyspinning you around in circles which though it made you dizzy it alsowas such fun you couldn't stop laughing. Gilbird had grimly held ontoGilbert's snowy hair but had let go and flown above the two of you,following as best he could which made him dizzy so the poor birddrooped down a bit and flew just following the circling couple.

Laughing his strange laugh he spun you into Antonio's arms, which heimmediately switching to tango which was really fast but you wereable to stumble through, next was Lukas who pulled you close fromAntonio when he realized that you had started to get tired and sodanced slowly, his calloused slightly cool hand holding your own(temperature) one. His free arm was wrapped around your waist whileyour own held onto his shoulder.

After you had gotten your breath he passed you over to Vladimir whohappily danced with you, moving you skipping along the dance floorwith him, last he spun you over into Francis arms which he wrappedboth around your waist while yours wrapped around his neck as hewaltzed the two of you around. When finally you were tired the movedyou to a "parlor room" where you sat in a lounge with them aroundyou. On their knees on either side right behind you were Vladimir andFrancis, You were sitting side-saddled on Gilbert and Lukas's lap andon one side beside Francis and Lukas was Antonio and on the side withVladimir and Gilbert was Arthur.

"You know, Name..." Gilbert said as you looked at him the otherswere all looking at you, the pairs of red, green, one blue and oneviolet/blue you had come to love so. "Ich liebe dich, (I loveyou,)" He whispered looking away blushing as Gilbird gave a little"pyo" of agreement.

"Gilbert?" You gasped but before you could the others talked.

"I love you as well love, we all do. Were in love with you,"Arthur whispered in your ear.

"Jeg elsker deg. (I love you.)" Lukas whispered as well though itis in monotone it still has the emotion in it.

"te iubesc, draga! (I love you, dear!)" Vladimir added happilywrapping his arms around your shoulder giving your cheek.

"J'taime, (I love you,)" Francis added kissing your other cheek.

"Te'amo. (I love you.)" Antonio agreed holding onto your hand inhis warm grip tightly.

"May I speak now?" You teased as they blushed and looked away,they really shouldn't have done that. Not only did they not give youa chance to respond they had also possibly ruined the masquerade thatyou had so looked foreword to if you didn't return their feelings. "Ido love you, I love all six of you." You whispered looking down atyour lap slightly as they watched you with concerned eyes. "I don'tunderstand how I can love all six of you at the same time, I was surethat love like this was only for one person but I love all of you."You then add in a whisper, "I don't know how that's possible."

"Shh, ma cherie, (my darling,) shh," Francis soothed gently.

"Love isn't wrong, we are all consenting adults. We can all loveyou and you love us." Lukas added gently kissing you as yourelaxed, his calm voice calming you greatly.

You were about to point out you weren't not yet adults but rememberthat two weeks ago Vladimir, the youngest, had his eighteenthbirthday. Smiling gently you let out a sigh, "I think your right,maybe that is right." You said before letting out a giggle. "Ilove you guys." You added giving all six men kisses gently holdingthem close.

I don't know ifRomania is youngest, or even how old all of them are compared to eachother but Romania strikes me as the youngest.