Birthing Hips

You sighed as you began getting dressed, right now you were almostready, you were wearing jeans shorts that went to mid-thigh, blackflats, and a cami. You then pulled your (hair color) hair into a lowponytail and pulled on your corset. It was a (favorite color) corsetthat had a sweetheart neckline, it was busked in the front in(gold/silver) color, it laced up in the back with (second favoritecolor) ribbons and was held in a halter neck in the same color.

You were going to hang out with the entire Magic Trio and Bad TouchTrio. They all seemed nice it was just that when they were aroundeach other they did nothing but fight. However they did promise notto while the seven of you hung out. Maybe they were just toxictogether, which would mean what you were about to do wouldn't be agood idea.

Ah, screw it. There would be no way to tell until you tried, right?If they were you'd leave and refuse to hang out with the six of themat the same time. When you had told your parents where you were goingyour mom had raised an eyebrow. You had always had your little"clique" or whatever the kids were calling it these days, andthey were all males, however your father wasn't worried. Your regularhang out, Berwald was homosexual, Tino was bisexual, and Feliks waspansexual, but your father just saw it as two of the three weredating each other, and the last had a boyfriend and was very intofashion so he didn't care. You were his squishy princess and no malewas getting near you. No dating until your married, was his rule foryou and your (brother/sister). Of course he wasn't serious but hedidn't want you to grow up yet, you two were still his sweet littlebabies.

The crybaby.

Your mom wasn't so sure, damn mother's instinct.

However you wouldn't bother with that for now. You were going to hangout at the park then go to (restaurant name) a nice little Vegan shopfor a light lunch and dessert. So you headed there smiling howeveryour smiled faded when you got there and spotted them.

Vladimir was wearing a suit, more formal than those worn at school,that was red and black with a bit of white with his tiny top hat on,and Francis was wearing a pair of black slacks, white button up shirtwith the sleeves pushed up to the elbows, and a black vest undone,his hair tied back with a violet ribbon. Antonio, Arthur, and Gilbertwere all wearing military suits in varying colors; Antonio's was tanwith a black shirt and reddish brown tie, Arthur's was green with awhite shirt and black tie, and Gilbert's was blue with a black shirtand tie, he also wore a German Cross and had a little yellow puffball, Gilbrid that he sometimes, somehow, brought to school. FinallyLukas was wearing what looked almost like a sailor outfit with amatching hat over his Nordic Cross hairpin.

It was interesting seeing them outside of school and what they wouldnormally wear but that wasn't the problem. They were fighting, theday hadn't even began yet and they werealready fighting! Arthur and Francis were strangling each other,spinning so much it was impossible to tell who was winning, if eitherone really was, Lukas was on the ground as Gilbert laughed holdinghim down, his tie safely out of the way, Antonio was on the groundhis arms wretched behind his back as Vladimir giggled sitting on himhappily.

"Seriously?" You asked just loud enough to be heard as all sixturned to see you, two of each green, blue, and red all widening inhorror. You were there, they didn't think you'd be there so soon.Both groups figured they would show up early to hang out with you abit before the others but they saw each other and one made a snidecomment, it's forgotten who, and the fight started. "You sixpromised to get along while we hang out and it hasn't even startedyet?!" You growled folding your arms under your(small/medium/large) breasts. They blinked before all stood uphelping each other up and wiping off the dirt and dust.