Hang Out Day

You smiled happily as you practically danced around to get ready forheading to the mall with the boys. You all made sure to not letFeliks know since he was way too hyper about shopping to deal with.You just wanted a nice relaxing day and the other agreed with you.However you don't think their relaxing all meshed well but you'd seehow it would go. They had been working hard on getting along and youcould easily convince yourself that they enjoyed each others company.

You got dressed in a cami and a (favorite color) corset with (secondfavorite color) lacing in the back and busked in the front andcriss-crossing straps. You also wore a floor-length black skirt and apair of boots underneath. Your (hair color) locks pulled back with a(color that looks good on you) ribbon. You were going to the malleveryone had to pick something up and you all decided to go together,you needed to pick up a (item).

You were also feeling much more confident, honestly who wouldn't havea confidence boost with six hot guys wanting them? You headed toArthur's house as you all were going to meet up there and you weregoing to drive Gilbert, Vladimir, and Arthur and Francis, Antonio,and Lukas were going to drive in Antonio's car.

"Hey guys!" You said happily hugging all of them one by one. Theyblushed darkly seeing you showing such skin to see your softshoulders and graceful arms. The long black skirt showed off youramazing silhouette lovely. "I brought snacks!" You added gigglinghappily as they all smiled, you made some of the best snacks.

You pulled out your basket which held a little thing of snacks.Tomato for Antonio, some nice coffee for Lukas, strawberries forVladimir, Earl Grey tea cookies for Arthur, chocolate and raspberrycrepe for Francis, and Fanta (orange soda) for Gilbert." You addedwith a smile as they all nodded happily.

"That sounds nice." Arthur said as you handed them all, youhanded Gilbert his last. A grape Fanta. Gilbert blinked his ruby eyeslooking at you as you held a blank face for a moment before youstarted to snicker.

"Trololololo." You giggled happily as Gilbert gave you a blank offace. "Aw don't look at me like that Gil." You pouted as hestarted giving his snake like laugh.

"It's okay schatz, (sweetheart,)" Gilbert said hugging you againas you started to laugh and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I want a kiss too belle! (beautiful!)" Francis said as theothers nodded.

"Si! (Yes!)" Antonio mumbled from around a mouthful of tomato.

"Ja." Lukas muttered looking away from you and he would have ablush if he wasn't Lukas.

"Da!" Vladimir pouted cutely with his cute little top hat and histiny fang.

"Agreed." Arthur said as you gave him a kiss on the cheek firstsince he was the closest to you and the albino.

You guys got to the mall that was a bit crowded but not horribly so.Arthur wanted to get some tea, Lukas a new book that had just beenreleased, Vladimir wanted to get a new top hat from the haberdasherthat was at the mall who you didn't understand how he got businesswith his particular tastes, Gilbert wanted to get some stuff forGilbird, Antonio wanted to get some music, and Francis wanted to getflowers.

The book Lukas wanted to get was one you had heard of but you didn'tknow for sure if you wanted to buy it so he had promised to let youborrow it once he was done and you were thankful that he was a fastreader. Arthur was getting more tea because he was out with the factthat everyone had tea at least three or four times a week now, and hedidn't trust anyone else to buy the right brand. Gilbird wascurrently being watched by Gilbert and Lukas's mutual friendMatthias. Antonio was actually going to buy the new (favoriteband/singer) CD seeing as you had gotten him addicted to the(group/vocalist). Then Francis wanted to buy flowers for his mother'sbirthday that was tomorrow, which was unbearably sweet and Vladimirwanted you to help him pick out his new top hat. Why he thinks youknow anything about hatting is beyond you.

Of course you wanted to get (item). First Arthur got his beloved tea,than Lukas got the new book, he began reading it immediately so youkept an arm in the crook of his arm to keep Lukas from running intoanything. All of you had to search the music store to find (favoriteband/singer) for Antonio since it was missing. You were the one thatfound it, in another category all together. Next was Gilbert as youwatched him find things, he seemed so comfortable and serious as hebought feed and things for the little fluff ball's cage.

Next was Vladimir who wanted you to pick out which hat he would get.You tried to tell him you didn't think you should pick consideringyou didn't know anything really about hats but he insisted so in theend you suggested a (color) velvet top hat with (color) ribbon goingaround the base of the hat with a ribbon hanging off and a (color)ribbon beside it. You then went to a store to buy a (item) that youhad wanted to pick up for a bit now and were happy to do it.

"That's it besides the flowers for Francis's mom." You said asthey nodded.

"Oui, (Yes,) I want to spend maman's (mama's) birthday with her."Francis nodded.

"I have to do a project in Art with Antonio to." Vladimir pointedout, the two had the class together and there was a new group projectto do a portrait of your partner with a background.

"Si, (Yes,)" Antonio agreed, you were not allowed to show yourpartner the portrait until it was time to show the entire class theproject. You had seen both, Antonio had to step out of his comfortzone to draw a more Gothic feel with Vladimir with a Gothic castle inthe back, Vladimir drew Antonio with a border of vine tomato plants.Both were farther away from what they were used to, Antonio alwaysheld to bright happy colors and bold lines, Vladimir held to moreGothic style so both tried to do it in the others style. They hadn'tpainted it yet though.

"I'm afraid I have to do a English project." Arthur pointed outas you nodded.

"Me to, I have to do a project about the Grimm's fairytales."Youadded with a sigh, you were not looking foreword to it, you liked itbut it didn't work very well with how you were thinking. Man thosestories were dark; right in the childhood.

"I have to get Gilbird to, I haven't been spending time with theawesome bird!" Gilbert said with a laugh.

"Ja. (Yes.) I need to clean my room." Lukas agreed as you went tothe flower shop.

"So which flowers are you getting for your mother?" You asked asFrancis looked around biting his lip.

"I 'ink I'll go 'ith, yellow roses, baby's breath, and aster. T'eir'er favorites." He said with a smile as you smiled brightly as hedid so.

I once gotcomplimented for my silhouette, it very much made me blush even now.