Picnic

You smiled happily as you practically skipped to the pretty littlehill in the field near a kind of park meant for enjoying the natureand such. The place was nicely secluded from the rest of the parklike atmosphere. All seven of you were going to bring something, youwere bringing (favorite appetizer), Lukas was bringing-though he muchpreferred coffee-bringing a tea that his little brother had been morethan happy to mix leaves for. Anything to get his brother off hisback for a while. Toni was bringing a chicken roasted with pepper andlime, Francis bringing some lovely French-roasted potatoes. Arthurbrought some Earl Grey cookies, a recipe you had given him, andVladimir brought strawberry jello with strawberry chunks in it. Thatboy and strawberries. Gilbert was going to bring butterscotch beerfor everyone, ever since you had introduced it to him he was hooked.

You were wearing a (favorite color) baseball shirt with (secondfavorite color) three quarters sleeves, a pair of jean shorts,sneakers, and your (hair color) locks pulled back. When you got thereyou saw the boys and waved excitedly with a huge smile, seeing themgetting along, well not getting along as much as acting civilizedwith each other, put a huge smile on your face.

"Name!" Vladimir yelled running foreword to wrap his arms aroundyou and squeeze tightly.

"Hello Vlad!" You giggled before setting your dish down, glad youhadn't dropped it, before greeting everyone else. You smiled and satdown between Francis and Arthur, Vladimir beside Arthur, thenAntonio, then Lukas, then Gilbert. It was nice after seeing themfighting for them to be sitting together.

You smiled happily giggling a bit like a schoolgirl, even though youtechnically were a school girl. You werejust glad they were getting along, you hated being in a hostileenvironment with them joking for your attention. You weren't stupid,you got the cues that they liked you, not that they were very subtle,well Lukas and Arthur were pretty subtle but the Bad Touch Trioprobably couldn't even say the word subtleand Vladimir was so flirty anyway, he was between Gilbert, Antonio,Francis and Lukas and Arthur. However with all of them, you got aidea of it. You blushed darkly, you didn't really know what you weregoing to do when it happened, you kind of liked all of them, wouldyou ever be able to pick if it came to that?

If it did you'd have to follow your heart and pray for the best.

Incredibly shortfiller is incredibly short.