"Date"

You rubbed your eyes as you booted up your computer to sign in andchat with the boys, you couldn't all just call each other withoutthings turning into the game Telephone.

BookwormPsychehas entered the chat

TheAwesomeOne:Name?

VikingBooks: Doyou know anyone else with the username BookwormPsyche?

StrawberryVampire:Be nice Luka.

VikingBooks:How many times must I tell you not to call me Luka?

FrenchWineAndKisses:Ignore them, my dear rose, so what was it you wanted to talk to allof us about?

Tomatoes: Yes,why?

BookwormPsyche:I wanted to ask you guys if you want to come over to my house fordinner?

TeaWizard: Toyour house for dinner? That might be nice.

FrenchWineAndKisses:That does sound nice!

BookwormPsyche:I have to get groceries, it's my turn to cook tonight so what do youguys want?

TheAwesomeOne:Wurst and Potato cakes!

Tomatoes:Fajhitas!

FrenchWineAndKisses:Snails

VikingBooks:Snakoli

StrawberryVampire:Pot Roast

TeaWizard:Haggish Pastries

BookwormPsyche:...

BookwormPsyche:Okay...give me a minute to think

BookwormPsyche:I think I can find something that all of you guys will like. I haveto go get the groceries, come to my house at about six.

BookwormPsychehas left the chat.

You went to the grocery store and went to gather everything. Youwould have your mother, father, and little (brother/sister) meetingthe six guys you had been talking about. Your father was under theimpression that they were gay considering your other male friends;though in actuality Feliks was pansexual, Tino was bisexual, and onlyBerwald was homosexual. Your mom was hoping maybe you'd get aboyfriend, not that you needed one-she had taught you to be aindependent woman-but she just wanted you to have some fun andexperience it. Your little sibling just wanted to tease you and makeyour life hell for it, as any little (brother/sister) would do.