Chapter 11: Reception dinner, and a relationship

A/N: Hi guys sorry i didnt update during the weekend but if you really like my story then this made your Monday lol anyways only two more chapters left ahhhh im sad to end this story but kinda happy to start my other story again. The twitter is @itshoranshood follow if you want if i like your account i might follow back(: i do tend to give some hints on my twitter. Anyways 2 more chapters left. Thank you for the reads and reading my story or stories depending. Enjoy(:

"Mom we have to go like now" I heard Colin say. Mom yelled "I'm coming". Colin told me "Ellie, car now" I said "who do you think you are?" he laughed and asked "are you coming or not?" I said "Austin is picking me up don't worry I will be there".

*Colin POV* Where is Ellie? I haven't met this Austin kid properly. I have been scanning the room. I saw Justin coming up to me. I said "how have you been man?" he said "eh alright. Have you seen Ellie?" since he was facing me he didn't see Ellie arrive with Austin. Her date went off to get a drink.

I said "yeah she just walked in" he glanced at her real quick then asked "do you think she would ever get back with me?" I said "I don't know man you hurt her and you're lucky I have known you forever or else you would have been dead" I left to talk to my sister.

*Ellie POV* I saw my brother and Justin coming towards me. Colin hugged me. Justin said "uh hey" I said "hi" I felt an arm go around my waist and a kiss upon my cheek. Justin was glaring at Austin the awkwardness went higher and the tension was worse and I said "Colin, uh this is Austin" he said "I'm her brother just a fare notice you hurt her it won't be pretty"

Austin nodded and said "got it" I would say my brother and Austin got along and I looked at Justin to introduce him but Austin said "hey man I'm Austin, Ellie's uh boyfriend" it was pretty awkward not to mention Austin said he was my boyfriend. Colin asked "how long have you guys been together?" I said "uh we aren't we are talking but it started about 2 months ago"

Colin was looking for Peyton I assumed they have been having a fling for awhile and they think I don't know. I said "Colin, just go find Peyton and when you do tell her 1. I know and 2. Come here" he looked confused for a second then he said "uh will do" Austin left again leaving just me and Justin. He said "so you and Austin huh?" I said "uh we aren't dating but yeah" he blurted "me and Selena broke up" I nodded and said "I know".

I talked to Justin on and off tonight. I went over to Peyton's after the dinner. "Ellie, Austin and Justin talked? Your brother told me how awkward that was" I said "yeah it was pretty awkward we talked a bit though" she said "you still love him don't you?" I asked "honestly?" she said "honestly"

I said "yeah I'm confused about it Austin is amazing and we haven't argued and he doesn't have to pretend to date another girl for his job but Justin is the boy I have loved and known my life and I lost my v card to but Justin has also dated another girl and confessed his feelings to me about it and caused so much hate"

She said "go with your heart" to be with Justin or to be with Austin? I had to make a choice. I dialed the phone. He said "Ellie?" I said "can we meet up and talk" he asked "when?" I said "tonight at the park?" he said "yeah that's fine."