Chapter 6: The festival, jealousy, and controlling

A/N: so if you dont already know i have another story called Never Let You Go and im actually pretty excited to start writing it again after i finish this story of course but thank you for reading it means alot to me so thank you oh and ps This Is Us is perfect.

"Peyton, are we going to drive there with Luke or what?" she said "I don't know Ellie don't you think it would be weird to be driving in a car with your ex and another boy" I said "oh my gosh Peyton we are all friends I'm tired of hearing he is your ex. I get enough of it from Justin" I lowered my voice towards the end. She said "when was the last time you talked to him?" I said "I don't know probably when he said he couldn't go" she said "oh well don't over think it like you do with everything else."

She was right I shouldn't over think it maybe he was busy but then again we did clear his schedule. I told Peyton I had to go and got off I decided to get on twitter for at least an hour but an hour turned into 2 and I decided to take a shower after my shower I then decided to call Luke. "Yes Ellie?" I said "uh Luke I was just uh wondering if it's okay if Peyton, Austin and I rode with you to the music festival" he said "yeah no problem what time should I pick you guys up tomorrow?"

I said "well the festival starts at about 12 and it takes an hour and a half to get there so at 10" he asked "your house right?" I said "yeah I will make sure we are all here. Thank you" he said "no problem but I have to go so uh bye" I was actually pretty tired I decided to sleep. I woke up at around 9 to curl my hair and put on makeup and to decide what to wear I decided on highwaisted shorts and a floral cropped top and Peyton called to ask what I was wearing I told her what I was wearing she said "I'm wearing white highwaisted shorts with a floral cropped top"

I said "we are semi-matching but you need to get here like soon" she said "I'm in the driveway" I heard her knocking. I opened the door and found not only Peyton but Austin too. I said "I'm still curling my hair but you guys look nice" Austin said "so do you" and Peyton said "I found this guy in the driveway waiting I guess" he shrugged then laughed. I went upstairs to continue getting ready and by the time I was done I heard a car honking. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my purse and ran out the door.

Peyton and Austin were already out in the car Peyton was in the passenger's seat. I got in the back with Austin and we all took pictures and then me and Austin decided to take pictures and we were talking a lot I'm pretty sure if someone was listening to us then they would think we were flirting. We were pretty close to the venue and festival. I looked into the mirror to find Luke glaring at Austin.

The trip was pretty interesting. We got to the festival and took a group picture and then after I asked Austin to take a picture of Peyton and I. After our picture I took another picture with Austin and I and I felt his arm wrap around my waist Luke was yet again glaring at us I get he likes me again but glaring isn't going to make me like him.

Luke and Austin walked away together and went to talk I was kind of left there because Peyton walked away from me the same way. Peyton came back and said "Luke is pissed at Austin because Austin is interested into you and Luke likes you and he said you and Austin were flirting in his car" I said "why the heck do boys I have dated think they own me I'm my own person damn"

After the festival, we walked to the car and I was sleepy but the festival was great. We got back to the car and Peyton decided she was going to drive. I sat in the back with Austin again. I ended up falling asleep on Austin I woke up to Luke trying to persuade Peyton into telling him who I dated after him but she refused. I fell asleep and was woken up by Austin saying "wake up sleepy head" we were home and he hugged me and said goodbye soon after I thanked Luke and went inside. Peyton ended up staying the night. Overall the festival was amazing even though Justin didn't attend.