Chapter ten- "Growing feelings"

Kim: Hello! Kim-chan here! I'm gonna change the way I write this story okay? And thank you for reading and voting for this story!

Ren Kouen: This is the first time I say this but..Arigatou for reading this book.

Ren Hakuryuu: Yeah, thank you and I hope you like this chapter.

-------Story Continue-------

-Normal P.O.V-

As the sun rises she rubbing her eyes carefully not wanted to hurt herself, as she move a little she notice a mascular chest right beside her, she look up and saw him sleeping peacefully.

*badum*

'Eh?..what was that all about..' She thought as she stare at his face she raise her hand and touch his cheeks carefully.

"Hmm.."

As he move a little she remove her hand away from his cheeks and smile.

"I..hate to say this but, I think I fell in love with you.." She whisper holding her hand tightly.

She silently got out of the bed slowly putting the blanket back at his figure and then she walks out.

-meanwhile-

"Hmm.." He sat up looking around and notice that she wasn't there, he stood up quickly opening the door in the room and look for her.

'Where is she?..' He thought looking around the silent hall.

He walk outside and there he saw her standing alone watching the sun rises up in the sky.

"(Name).." He called out.

She turn around and smile.

"Oh, Good morning" she greeted warmly.

He walk towards her and suddenly he hug (name) in his arms making her blush like a cheery.

"K-kouen? Is something the matter?" She ask but he did not reply instead he stare at him for a while leaning close to her face until his face was now close to hers.

'I-Is he going to kiss me?!' She thought shutting her eyes tightly.

"Don't wander around by yourself okay? It makes me worried that something might happened to you." He said patting her head like a kid.

"..Kouen..I-"

Before she could finish what she was about to say kogyoku cut her off.

"Good morning (name) and brother!" She greeted.

(Name) look down at her feet and clench her fist.

"(Name) did you say something?" He ask looking at you.

You look up at him and smile.

"No, never mind..excuse me for a bit I'm going to the bathroom"

"I'll come with you (name)" kogyoku said following you from behind.

"..."

-(name)'s P.O.V-

As we walk through the hallway I notice a certain pink hair girl/boy walking through our way, when he notice me he stop in front of me and grin.

"Oh~ its you! Why are you doing here?!..again?" He ask pointing his fingers in front of my face.

"Hello, pretty girl! You're lovely as ever!" I said grining waving my hands.

"💢 I'm not a girl!!! I'm a guy-A GUY!" He shouts while a vein pop out of his head.

While I on the other hand stare at her-I mean him with surprise look.

"Don't stare at me like that! Did you not realize?!" He ask leaning close to my face.

'So close' I though backing away a little so our faces are 20cm away.

"Nope, when we first met you were very pretty though..like a girl" I said giving him a sweet smile.

"Don't call me pretty!!" He shouts again walking pass through me.

-meanwhile-

"Uh..um..(name)?"

'I tottaly forgot that kogyoku was also following me..'

I turn around and face her and smile.

"Hehehe..sorry about that" I apologize with a smile.

"That's okay"

I apologize again and continue to walk towards the bathroom.

As we reach towards the bathroom I turn on the faucet and reach for the water splashing it in my face.

When I'm already done washing my face I place my hand beside the sink while I lowered my head hiding my (E/C) eyes with my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"...."

"..(name), is everything alright? You like kinda down lately.." Kogyoku as worriedly holding my shoulder.

I sigh and turn around giving here a smile.

"I'm fine, don't worry" I said.

As I was drying my hand with a towel I heard voces across the room.

I take a little pick and saw none other than Kouen and a beautiful young woman with black hair wearing beautiful cloths, As I watch them talk to each other I felt a sharp pain through my chest.

------To be continued------

Hello! This is the 10th chapter and it took me so long to update it,sorry!

Hope you like it!♥

-Forever-Anime02