Chapter six-"Sinbad has Feelings for (name)!?"

-(name)'s P.O.V-

"Lady (name)! Please wake up!" I open my eyes gently and I saw everyone looking at me filled with worries all over their face.

"Hm..?..what happened..?"

"*sight*..(name)..did they do something to you?" Sinbad ask and I gave him a smile.

"Actually everyone at the kou empire are really nice,except for Judal and kouha..but they seems nice if you get to know them better..*smile*" I stand up and I realize my dress was wet and my hair was full of sand.

"Um..lady (name) Did you meet the imperial prince in kou empire?" Ask Flare.

"Yup..I finally meet him..again.."

"Huh?..what do you mean again?..(name)" ask sinbad.

"*smile* Remember what I told you about my life Melo,Mili,Lelia,Lili,Silver,Flare,Rose and Ella?" I ask and they nod.

"You mean..the guy who save you was..prince kouen?!" My generals shouted in surprise.

"Uh-huh..yes it's him and I'm very happy that I met him again..*smile*"

"Uh..so prince kouen was the one who save you lady (name)?" Yamariha ask. And I nod.

-Time skip-

Walking alone in the silent hall way,outside the castle,humming around my favorite song called "Dream World" (you can search this on YouTube..Dream world by Amanda Lee).

"Hm..I wonder when he will be visiting me..well..he did say after I'm done studying in sindria..*sight*"

I stand at the corridor looking up towards the shining moon that sparkle like a diamond. I took a deep breath opening my mouth and sing.

-lyrics of Dream World-

I wonder if this light inside my heart has been right here all along and I've never notice it at all~
Cause every time I stumble down or have to take the long way around it shines on me forevermore~

The distant singing of the bells if you listen close it tells a lonely story once more I push my fears away all that I've endured today will make me stronger~

The mere repeating of reality alone alingns the stars and all the wishes they take on at last I've found something to chase with all my might I cannot fight or go against this feelings~

CHO-

No matter if one day I wake and blink away this world around me and I'm lost in thoughts of what could be I know that I will find away cause now I have this light within me it shines on me forever more~

For you and me eternally..

-End of the song lyrics-

I ended the song holding my chest while my (hair length) (hair color) was blown by the cold wind. And suddenly a blanket was covered on my shoulders I look around and saw sinbad hugging me in the waist.

"This is the first time I hear you singing..(name).." he said holding me tightly in his arms.

"..*blush*..."

"Hey (name)..?"

"Hm.? What is it?"

"Um..can you stay here for a while?..if you want to of course.."

I turn around giving him a sweet smile. " *smile*..of course..Sinbad"

-meanwhile at the back of Sinbad and (name)-

Your eight generals and Sinbad's generals was watching all the time laughing and smiling happily except for Masrur who is just starring all the time.

"Oooaahh..He really like (name) very much!.." Lili said.

"Hahaha..Sinbad is making a move on her..!" Hanahoho laugh.

" *giggle* the two of them will be a great couple!." Pisti said.

-with (name)-

"Um..if you don't mind Sinbad..How long are you gonna hugging me?" I ask feeling his arms still wrap around my waist while his head was on my neck and I can feel my cheeks getting burn up.

"Hm.? Let me think..maybe until tomorrow.."

"Hmm..Sinbad if you don't let go I will be leaving.." he look at me and I looked away.

"Okay,okay.." he said.

"Its already late so..I'm gonna go to my room now okay?"

"Ill take you there."

"No,it's okay I'm not a little girl you know..Good night..see you tomorrow.."

I said waving my hand while smiling.

-Sinbad's P.O.V-

*Sight*..What a long day..I can't believe Kouen is the one who save (name)..if Kouen is in love with her then that means we're rivals..because since (name) conquer her first dungeon and the first time I saw her I realize I feel in love with her. Meaning more like a love at first sight..

"(Name)..I will do anything just to make you happy..and I won't let Ren Kouen have you.."

---to be continued--

Thank you all for reading "A mermaids wish" I hope you,Reader-Chan like it!..

love you!😊

-The_Three_Otakus03