Chapter one- "A Slave Mermaid"

*splash!*..the sound of the waters splash echo through the silent cave. A young girl who had a beautiful (hair color) hair and a gorgeous diamond (eye color) eyes. And the only mermaid who survive a long time ago.

"Its so lonely in here.." she said swimming around looking up in the sky. Dreaming about,what it looks like at the outside world.

*splash!*splash!*splash!*

She shoot her eyes open,looking around a bit scared. She swim away hiding behind the huge rock,waiting who might it be. She heard people shouting and saying words like "there's a mermaid living in this cave!!". She look at the entrance of the cave and saw few people holding some firewood to see through the dark."W-What are they doing h-here?" She ask herself trembling with fear over her body.

"Hey!!! Mermaid We know you're in there!! Come out!" One of them shouted angrily walking towards the huge rock where she hide. She hug herself tightly closing her eyes.

"A-a M-Mermaid!!" The man shouted pulling his sword out pointing at her forehead.

"Please..S-Stop! I'm begging you!" She pleaded but the man didn't listed. The man was about to stab her but another voice called making him stop.

"Don't kill her.." she looked up and saw a fat man starring at her like a pervert.

"W-Who are you?..W-What are you gonna do to m-me?.." she ask shaken with fear,tears role down from her cheeks.

The man smile evilly holding her chin,force her to look at him in his disgusting eyes. "Hehe..don't worry FISH..we will be rich until we solve you.." he said with an evil grin.

"Please...no.." she mumble,until she black out because of the full of fear..

Now she knew about the humans personality's..she thought that humans were kind and gentle..but now..she think of them as monsters..and that makes her  hate them..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 years had passed-

*clink*..*clink*..ever since she was captured,she became a slave. She was being forced to make a show while she swim around the water with a metal  around her tail making her very exhausted.

*pant*..*pant*.."I can't swim anymore.." she said supporting herself on the ground.

"Tsk!..Swim fish!.we aren't done yet!." He command whipping her back with a full of forced. Her smooth angelic skin years ago was replaced with a scars and blood dripping from her back as she yelp in pain and agony.

"Ahh!! Stop!!..Please stop!." She pleaded but he didn't listed. Instead he was enjoying making her suffer in pain.

"Someone...help...me.." she closed her eyes awaiting for her to die..

"Mother..father..I'm sorry." She mumble till she was consumed by unconsciousness.

-with kouen-

"brother! There's a huge surprising news!!" My little sister announced bursting into the library panting heavily.

"What is it?.."I ask not bothering to look at her.

"..*pant*..the..people...saw a..*pant*..a M-Mermaid!!" She exclaim,while I on the other hand look at her in disbelief.

"...Is that a joke.." I said to her, continue to read.

"It's true! Really!.The mermaid was found at the cave 2 years ago!..and.." she stop dropping her head looking at the floor with sad eyes.

"..and?."

"...and she was forced...to be a..A-a..S-Slave.." she said and I look at her with pity.

"Where is she now?.."

"She's in balbadd..suffering in pain and agony..she pleaded to realise her but..they won't let her go.." she said staring into my eyes filled with sadness.

"I see..I want to see her then.." I said making up my mind.

She shoot her head up and her face was now back to normal.

"Really?!!.."

"Yes..tell the captain to prepare a boat for me.." I said to her and she immediately run out with full speed.

"I'm just going to see if this Mermaid thing is true..if it is then I have no choice..if not it's just a nonsense and also waisting my time"

---to be continued---

So this is the first part of kouen x reader..I hope you like it..

And my friend,Irish wrote her first  fan fiction about Erika and kyouya from wolf girl and black prince..Please check it out if you want to read!..thank you..>3<

-The_Three_Otakus03