Chapter nine-"Living With Him"

"What's this smell,it's smells so great." She open her eyes blinking until her vision started to clear.

"Something's not right.." she look around and realize she wasn't in the cave where she was supposed to be.

"Where am I?! I don't even remember going here!" She was about to stand up but something was tide up between her two feet,she look down below and saw her feet tide up together.

"Wh-Why am I tide up like this?!!" She struggle but no use her hands was also tide up like a pig.

"Oh,you're awake." A voice she really know called making her startle,she look beside her and saw kouen holding a tray of food stearing at her.

"Hey! What's with this rope!" He smirk at her putting down the tray he was holding in front of her.

"Here eat it" she stared at him for a moment and laugh.

"Are you stupid or what? How can I eat when my hand is tide up? Hm~!"

"I know that,that's why I'm here to feed you up." He said taking the spoon with food.

"Here,say ah.."

"A-Are you serious?"

"..." she stare at him for couaple of seconds and she open her mouth and kouen brought the spoon in.

As she ate it her eyes suddenly sparkle. "So,Good!"

"...Glad you like it." Kouen said as he smile a little at her cute face.

"Hmm...Did you cook this or someone else cook this??" (name) ask in a curious way.

Kouen stare at her for a moment and nod. She look at her in disbelief and grin evilly.

"What?."

"don't lie to me, Your sister made this din't she?." She said.

*Knock* *Knock*

"I'm coming in Brother." Kogyuko said coming inside.

When she came in, her eyes widen and begun to panic,rushing towards (name) trying to unty the rope.

"Are you okay,(name)?" She ask worried.

"I'm fine,thank you" She said rubbing her wist.

"Brother,What are doing?!" Kogyuko ask looking at her brother kouen.

"feeding her" He replied averting his gaze away from hers.

"Feeding her while she was tide up?." Kogyuko said or rather ask.

-Fast Forward-

"So why am I here? I do not remember coming here."

"Well.."

Kogyujo explain everything for her brother.

"Oh..Sorry for troubling you." (Name) apologize bowing her head in front of them.

"No,no,no its okay (name) its my brothers fault for making you angry!" Kogyuko said waving her hands in front.

"Okay, thank you for taking care of me, but I'm going home now" (name) smile standing up from the bed. But before she could even stand kouen suddenly pull her hands making her stumble into his warm arms.

"W-What are you doing?!" She tried to break from her grip but he's too strong to Handel.

"Please, stay for a while you're still not yet recover.." Kouen whisper into her ears.

-(name)'s P.O.V-

"What is he talking about?"

"Oi, kouen what do you mean 'not yet recover?" I ask.

"Your eyes are really red from crying..and also its raining outside.."

She look up and nod,burring her face deep to his chest as she listen his heart beat until she fall asleep.

-----To be continue----

Hello! So so soooorrryyy for the very late update! I hope you could all forgive me! And sorry if this story is bad!

-Forever-Anime02