chapter 10

I took the papers from the person's grasp and muttered, "Thanks."

"Sam are you okay?" I looked up to see Johnnie. My Johnnie... well not my Johnnie in my mind he's my Johnnie. He was right in front of me so close I could just touch him but I felt that if I did he would just disappear. I knew at any moment I would wake up and this would all be a dream. I was tempted to kiss him to make the most of it but I didn't.

"I-I-I...." I studdered great be a babbling buffoon.

"You what?"

"I know you!" I mentally facepalmed. Brilliant Sam just brilliant you know him that was the perfect thing to say.

Johnnie laughed, "Well at least you didn't lose your memory!"

"No, you're on Byran Stars tour right now..." I glared.

Johnnie shuffled his feet, "Ummm... I was."

"What couldn't take the heat?" I replied with a hot sauce shot reference.

He laughed, "You really are a big fan aren't you!"

I blew on him, "Am I cooling you down enough?"

"What?"

"I'm a fan dude!"

Johnnie hit his face, "Wow."

"I'm sorry I'm awkward."

Johnnie laughed, "No worries. So it took you to lunch to figure out who I was?"

"Yesh sadly it did... I'm a bit of a blonde," I sighed.

"I was wondering when you were going to figure it out."

"Wait let me call Gabs real quick!"I went to grab my phone from my back pocket but it was absent. I started freaking out.

Johnnie held out my phone, "You dropped it remember?"

"Oh yeah duuuh... tank chew berry munch... ummm... don't disappear! I'll be right back!"

"I'll be here!" Johnnie replied.

I started to dial Gabby's number. The line rang... and rang... then finally she picked it up. "Hey, you're not going to believe this!"

Gabby replied, "Sam I had to use a bathroom pass to pick up your call you better be dying or something."

"Johnnie Guilbert is at my school right now!"