chapter 7

We parted the double doors that headed into the commons room. Then dodged the high schoolers that were heading out the other set of doors that lead to the outside world. Though the commons room Johnnie and I took a left and found ourselves in a line. I unraveled my arm from Johnnies and looked over at him, "We have open campus for lunch but the only place we have here are McDonalds and subway which are always packed."

     "So you eat at the school?" He asked.

     "Yuppers but if you don't like the food you can always go out to eat with the others or pack a lunch."

      "Seems legit," Johnnie nodded and we moved up in the line. I listened to all the bantering between people. There was some bickering. I heard flirting going on behind me and I turned around being nosey. I wasn't shocked at the sight of Nikki laughing at every word Johnnie said. Nikki was quote on quote the school's hoe. Her hair was brown and greasy and she had a boyfriend. Not just any boyfriend but my friend Tayshay's brother who was ish kay if you ask me. Anyways Nikki always was cheating on Christopher.

       She was wearing some jeans that were dark blue and had tears in the lower thigh and the knees. The jeans were suited with a Monster energy shirt and a pair of Osiris shoes. I was annoyed. Well beyond annoyed I was going to rip her eyelids off so she couldn't bat them anymore.

         I held the urge in and pulled out my phone. It's a red Samsung galaxy 3 that had a cracked screen from me sitting on a curb. I pressed the on button impatiently waiting for the phone to turn on. The screen lit and started to load but Nikki's laugh was getting more annoying. My phone reluctantly was fully loading and I was ready to text.

     I pulled up my messages and my phone vibrated. I looked to see that my Mega Best Friend in THE UNIVERSE had texted me.

      "Are you okay?I smiled at Gabsters text. Gabby lived in California and we met on Twitter. We had bonded over our love of Black Veil Brides. She was just perfect in every way and always knew when I was upset. For a few months, we stopped talking because I was being a bitch like always but I couldn't handle it. So I found her again and our friendship lives on.

       My Gabbykins has short brown hair and beautiful big brown eyes. Gabby wore black-rimmed glasses that I loved and always is in a band shirt. I wish she didn't live so far away. I wish I could meet her and tell her in person how much she meant to me but alas I can't. The story of my life. I sent a reply. "It's like you can read my mind! I was just about to text you. I'm fine I guess just Nikki is flirting with a new kid already..."

       I moved up in the line and not even a minute later I felt my phone buzz. "New kid??? O.o Y U No tell me???"

      I laughed and typed a quick response, "He just got here today!"

     "He?!? Send me a pic!"

      I froze and thought how was I supposed to get the pic. I turned around looking at my phone at Gabby's profile pic. I knew he looked familiar. How could I be so stupid? I was staring at my hero... I looked at Johnnie then back at my phone. I knew him so did Gabby. So did Bryanstarzzz and youtube. How could I be so stupid? I looked at the picture of Johnnie kissing Gabby's cheek and dropped my phone. It was like the whole world had frozen. The world went black....

(A/N just to let you know Gabby was so awesome I couldn't change her name... So she's real and I wish you all knew her.)