chapter 5

After we finish your math Johnnie, Ally, Pookie and I they're talking. This is the perfect time to interrogate him. The first question that came into my head was, "where did you just move from?"

        Johnny shift didn't see it but answered the question, "San Jose California." My I've got really wide and I was shocked to hear the answer. I had so many more questions like like in California,  was everyone stuck up?

       Before I could ask Johnnie another question Pookie  interrupted, "so in other words you're a jerk."

      "No," Johnnie replied.

      Pookie just sneered and walked away. Ally just walked away with him and I was really disappointed. "Ignore him he is being an ass."

    "Okay..."

        "So.... Cali," I attempted but failed at wiggling my eyebrows. Johnnie started cracking up and just nodded. I started laughing... well... snorting really really loud causing the class to look over at us.

       Johnnie caught his breath, "Sorry clones I just couldn't help showing happiness." A bunch of the girls puffed up making me laugh even harder. My eyes were almost watering and I could feel a six pack coming on. Every started to get up to stand by the door impatiently. There was still five minutes till the bell rang for lunch. I mean the lunch bell rings at 12: 20 for lunch but everyone was packed like sardines watching the clock.

      "So are you in band? " I turned to look at Johnnie who was staring over at Pookie.

    He tore his glare from Joey to talk to me, "yup!"

    I jumped up and down, "Ermagurd! What instrument?"

   "Well I play guitar but in band I play sax."

     "Coolio I play Clarinet," I nonchalantly replied.

      I peered over at the clock and so did Johnnie. "So is Joey your boyfriend?"

    Taken back by Johnnie's question I studdered, "W-W-WHAT?!? Pookie and I d-d-d-dating yah.... nice joke." I looked down at the floor.

     "oh okay."

     "why did you ask?" I glanced at him puzzled. I watched every move he made.

      He shuffled his feet, "He told me you guys were..."

       My eyes most looked like balls of fire and I spat back icly, "not even close. I'm going to kick his ass..."

    I began to stomp off but Johnnie grabbed my right wrist, "no don't."

    "owwww..." My wrist was burning and I felt pain pang through it. The bell rang and I pulled my arm from his grasp. Now it was Johnnie's turn to be confused.