So, It Started With A Kiss.

Hello People!!! Im a Newbie at this, i'm nothing more than an amature writer, but I hope you enjoy my works!! So hope you like it!!!! Btw I do not edit! So if any grammatical/ spelling errors I apologize!!Here you go :D Oh and Pleasee Give me feedbackk!!!

My Intro :

Hi my name is Casey, Casey Harrington. You probably don't know who I am. So let me give you alittle of my background. Looks: I have straight black hair and green eyes and im 5'7. I peed myself in the 3rd grade in front of every guy and girl in school, as if that was not bad enough I had the pleasure of staying in school through the entire day because my lovely parents didn't feel this was a good enough reason to miss their ever so important jobs.Now back to my story, of my current life which started at the end of my junior year, so you wanna know how my summer started? My Summer started out horrible. Wanna know why? Oh well I will tell you why. One guy, one name, Erik, Erik Matthews. The most popular guy at fallings high, and not to mention the Hottest. That guy ruined my whole summer with one single itsy bitsy KISS.

Chapter 1 :

"Casey!! Casey!! We are in oh my gosh we are in!" yelled Lucy as she ran toward me cheeks redder than her hair.

"In? In what?" I asked not exactly sure what she was talking about.

"Erik Matthews party!!!!' she said In the happiest tone I have ever heard

"Like THE Erik Matthews?" I asked completely in shock.

"YES, that black haired, blue eyed, guy rocking a 6 pack!!" she said I imagined it hmmmm

"AHHH, how?" I asked

"It's a very long complicated story, but, ill call you I cant miss my bus." she said smiling

"Okay, see yah later, don't forget to call me" I said walking out the doors of Fallings high.

I like to walk I never drive my car, so I walked home. Still in shock at how me and Lucy got in to this party. I mean Lucy I can understand but me? I am a loser. A shadow to all things high school. I'm the girl no one notices but I am not exactly bullied only by the Bitch squad as I would call them. Which consist of Danielle, Jane, Kat, Lizzie, and Megan. Every high school has those girls whether they are cheerleaders, or whatever. Kat has always hated me, something about knocking over her prize sculpture in 8th grade which was a complete accident but I guess she didn't understand. Ever since that accident her and her squad do everything to try and ruin my life. From putting fake anonymous love notes in my locker, to making a face book page titled "That stupid bitch named Casey who goes to Fallings high ". Yeah, they are insane. And all for a damn sculptor. Why me?

I got home, so glad that school was over and summer had begun. No more tests and essays, but instead chips, ice cream, movies and my friend. I wish I could say friends but I really truly only have one friend, Lucy. I hate to sit down and think of my life because I always feel like a complete loser. I wait next to my phone waiting for it to ring. Nothing. 20 mins later... nothing. I was just about to leave when, Ring!! My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Its me Lucy" she replied

So for the next 30 minutes I heard about how we got into this party. Well it turns out Lucy has a lab partner named James, and James wants to hook up with her. Which will never happen well because Lucy has to many morals, but anyway he started to talk about this party going on tomorrow night and asked Lucy if she would want to come. He then proceeded to ask Erik who then approved and Lucy then proceeded to ask if she could bring a friend, in which Erik did not object. And yeah so now we are invited. That wasn't quite as long as I imagined ha-ha.

That night I slept knowing that in less than 24 hours I was going to be at the hottest Summer kick off party ever.