Chapter 22

First of all, I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who's been giving me feedback and support on twitter! You are all seriously amazing and I appreciate every one of you :) If anyone else would like to follow me, my twitter is @styles_legend 

"This," he said before throwing his body weight into me, easily tipping me over onto my back. With my arms bound by the blankets, I had no way to fend him off or catch myself. I was defenseless, but so was he, having bound himself in a similar way. When I fell back on the blankets, he had no way to catch himself, so he fell on top of me, laughing hysterically, the sound bouncing off the trees around us. Trying to fight back, I wiggled around beneath him, trying to free my arms. I just had them loosened up and nearly free, letting out a victorious cheer when he freed his hands just before I did. He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me and pinning my arms to my sides, squeezing tightly.

"Harry!" I gasped, laughter choking out of my body as I continued to wiggle against him, determined to free myself. He didn't loosen his grip on me and nuzzled his head into my neck, hair tickling against my face. In my desperate attempt to free my arms, one of my knees connected with his groin, causing him to groan loudly and release me, body bending in on itself in pain. "Oh god, I'm sorry!" I squeaked, trying not to laugh but failing as I giggled at him, finally pulling my arms out of the blanket. He groaned again as he lifted his head and looked at me.

"Oh, you think it's funny?" he asked, holding himself up on his arms and knees above my stomach. I looked down at him and forced my face into an exaggerated frown.

"Nope, not at all," I replied, raising my eyebrows. "It's not funny at all." I was grinning now.

"Liar," he said menacingly, moving himself up my body so he was now hovering over me, looking down to my face.

"Not uh," I said quietly, moving my arms up slowly, hoping he wouldn't notice. I quickly reached up to his sides, tickling him in the ribs as he jerked almost instantly away from me. Insane laughter burst from me again.

"Oh no, no, no," he said. Before I knew it he had my wrists gathered in one of his large hands and pinned above my head. He supported his weight with his other hand, still hovering above me. "What do you think you're doing?"

He stared down at me, hair falling softly across his forehead, eyes challenging. My laughter died instantly when I saw his expression. It was a lot of things rolled into one: amusement, competitiveness, happiness, and, for the second time, lust. My breath caught in my throat as his eyes burned into mine, my body reacting quickly to his aggressive movements when he had pinned my hands above my head. While only seconds ago we had been so playful and full of laughter, we were now both breathing heavily, chests rising and falling, longing clearly displayed in both of our eyes.

"Kiss me," I said quietly. Not even a second after I said it, his lips crashed down onto mine, his right hand still pressing both of mine down as his left lowered his body onto mine. Needing to touch him, I tugged on my hands, trying to release them from his grip. He didn't oblige, which only turned me on more. His mouth moved fervently against mine, full lips fully engulfing my own. When his tongue swept against my lip, I eagerly opened my mouth, allowing him entry. My tongue darted out to meet his, urgently moving against it. Since I didn't have the use of my hands, I ground my hips up against his, frustrated by the many layers of blankets between us. He lowered himself onto his elbow and wound his fingers into my hair, supporting my head in his hand. I tugged on my hands again, happy that he let them slip through his own this time. Immediately, one of my hands latched onto his neck, pulling him even closer to me as his mouth continued to work against my own, setting me on fire. My other hand tore at the blanket cocoon he was in, trying to get closer to him. I huffed out a breath of frustration as I failed to free him from the blankets, his body weight working against me. He let out a low chuckle, lips still touching mine but not kissing me, finding my frustration amusing. He opened his eyes, looking into mine, which were surely black with lust.